Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

The life disgusting.
Posted 2005-12-17, 12:54 PM
Have you ever found yourself living the life disgusting? Maybe not wallowing in it but just in it for a week or so.
Waking up trying to figure out what happend last night by the stains on your pants. Joints are sore, body weak, general denial of any sort of personal higene.
Cuts, bruises, signs of violence, peircings you were oblivious to until that dreaded look in the mirror. Money missing, all sorts of things you dont remember buying in you pockets. Opening youre wallet to find bills with powder lined edges.
Find vomit on your cloths that you didnt know about, phone numbers from God knows who. Unable to hold down food? Sleep? Halucinating and you dont know why? Scared? Cant sit straight, white rings around youre nose, Blood?
Caughing up something? Wake up next to somebody, just somebody? Find any, lumps, or even tattoos, a penis drawn on your face? Shit in youre pants, reek like urine?
Dont know what day it is? Loss of sensory effects, unidentifiable symtoms, general discomfort?
Sore bum hole? Sexual side effects, condom wrappers in your pocket, rashes, cant walk straight?
No energy, delirum, waking up half baked, all drunk or not at all? Missing clothing? Dont remember how you got home?

I havent experenced half of these things or even a quarter, but Ive seen them around me.
How do you live the life disgusting?
I have woken up with a peircing, and alot of the common ones on here like not knowing where I was or how I got home or if I was going to be punised when I got upstairs. Many others but what about you?
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Last edited by Arkantis; 2005-12-17 at 12:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-17, 03:12 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "The life disgusting."
i have woken up to finding bruises on my buddy. Drinking o much sucks when you wke up and are hurt. For example, last weekend, me and my buddy went to this party and we both blacked out. I woke up in my bed, fully clothed from the night before with a bruise on my face, bloodly knuckles and blood on my shirt. I went to my buddies room and found him with a bloody nose, bloodly knuckles and a bruise on his ribs. We talked to some people at the party and they said some guys started hitting girls so we stepped in. We started calling them names apparently and they hit us. But we kicked the crap out of them and made them kiss the girls feet they hit. We also made them our bitches the entire rest of the night, which was probably a grand total of 10 mins. Anyways, Life sucks when u cant remember fighting somebody and finding out that u were pretty damn hurt the night before
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-17, 03:19 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i have woken up to finding bruises on..."
I beat the shit out of somebody who punched my ex girlfriend but we wernt drunk it wasnt at a party..
One morning I woke up at 5am in a chair I didnt know where I was and I had to run home I was really hungry and hungover the run was about 31 blocks if I am counting right.. Sometimes when you know you are fucked you can defy your small muscles. agg that sucked but I still got up for curch at 8.
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-17, 04:08 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "The life disgusting."
Nope, none of that. That would be pretty crazy though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-12-17, 04:24 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Nope, none of that. That would be..."
Dar_Win said:
Nope, none of that. That would be pretty crazy though.
Really? you straight edge?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-18, 09:06 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Really? you straight edge?"
The wierdest thing that ever happened to me was I woke up in a bed at some house next to a really hot girl, and a good friend on the floor with a pillow and a small blanket. His eye was crusted over with old blood from the night before and it was black. I had been drinking, so had he.

Everyone was really drunk that night, but basically what happened was is there was no where else to sleep at the party except that bed... everyone else was passed out on the floor. Apparently we each got to punch each other in the face, taking turns, until the other guy was bleeding...... lmao... what a fucking stupid idea that was. Oh well, I got the bed and who knows what happened with the chick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-12-18, 09:07 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "The life disgusting."
Arkantis said:
Have you ever found yourself living the life disgusting? Maybe not wallowing in it but just in it for a week or so.
Waking up trying to figure out what happend last night by the stains on your pants. Joints are sore, body weak, general denial of any sort of personal higene.
Ya for 3 months straight during one of my D2 binges. >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-18, 10:12 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "The life disgusting."
After a good party, I'll feel like shit for the next couple of days but other than that I generally like to keep good hygiene.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-18, 11:50 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "After a good party, I'll feel like shit..."
after a night of drinking and feeling like shit, i like to go out the next night and just forget what happened that morning
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-19, 07:44 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "after a night of drinking and feeling..."
I'm starting to wonder about a few friends at the moment.

Went to a party last night, a friends 16th, open bar, Chav music, the works. By 10 O'Clock half the people there were completely out of it. The party finished at 12. ONe guy, he's in my form, made himself drink 8 pints of beer. At 10 he was drunk, and we started asking him questions:

James, how many pints have you had?
Erm, 9, no...7...maybe 8...or...yeah!

James, what time is it?
OOOh! I'll check! *pulls out his phone* Yeash!

In the space of 10 minutes we'd done this about 20 times. Same results each time.

We managed to persuade another guy to sit down for 30 minutes staring at the Christams Tree in a corner. "Eddie, if you sit there for 30 minutes then a pixie will pop out of the tree with a bucket of chocolate drops for you."

And we made a third guy think that my sister was actually someone else sister. He spent the rest of the night pursuing this guy telling him he had a hot sister . The really funny thing is that the durnk doesn't know my sister, nor the guy.

And some other guys got involved in one hell of a fight.

Oh, and things happened that make me really happy.

It's also sickening how many people were smoking. I really felt like taking their fags and stubbing them out...but if I did the drunks would have rebelled!

Every single drunk will wake up this morning thinking 'what in fuck's name happened last night?'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-19, 08:42 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm starting to wonder about a few..."
I normally like to get drunk so that I don't blackout and forget everything. I can go good and not blackout if I have 10-15 shots, but more than that and I'll forget anything that happened, except for bits and peices.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-12-19, 10:45 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I normally like to get drunk so that I..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I normally like to get drunk so that I don't blackout and forget everything. I can go good and not blackout if I have 10-15 shots, but more than that and I'll forget anything that happened, except for bits and peices.
you forget the parts you dont like betsy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-19, 11:05 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "you forget the parts you dont like..."
Haha are you serious? Maybe I don't remember the bad stuff, but that one night with Milo I remembered everything, good and bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-12-19, 11:06 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Haha are you serious? Maybe I don't..."
That was a good night for you, but there is bad that you dont remember and that I never will tell you, haha. I have seen you live the life disgusting HoH...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-19, 11:07 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "That was a good night for you, but..."
I see you live the life disgusting just about every other day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-12-19, 11:11 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I see you live the life disgusting just..."
but I am still a well groomed motherfucker , I keep my nails trimmed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis