Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Posted 2006-05-22, 11:56 PM in reply to leg's post starting "you have evades, you have more than..."
Well Leg, the Best players of Diablo II Time were in Gimmeitam which consited of West and East players. I do not recall you being in it, so I really doubt your friends are that great when compared to the best players in the game who play by rules and still win. And simply by your comments, I say your a noob since you seem to be complaining about the number one PvP tactic in Diablo which is movement.

As stated, we were the best. Anyone can own up noob games thats easy it takes zero skill. Lets see your friend battle some of the players I know, I am sure they would wreck him without any effort. Also you mentioned WF is banned in some legit societies, this is true. I was not able to use WF in Gimmeitam and I instead used a 299% Base Enhanced Damage +63 Maximum Damage Cruel Ward Bow of Evisceration with 2x Legit 40/15 Ias Jewels. This bow did just over 315 Maximum Damage and my Damage difference was just under 900 from that of a Windforce. Thats still nearly 5,500 Damage at 8FPS making this zon build just as deadly.

I can garantee you that I would own your friends Amazon on a Barbarian. We construct Barbarians that reach well over 6,800 Health and 100+ FHR Rates. If I remember correctly my Barbarian did somewhere around 6.8K Whirlwind with 95% Deadly Strike and 6x% Open Wounds. Thats 1 Hit KO on even my zon if I hit a Maximum Damage Deadly Strike. And even if I do not, your Open wounds will make you lose 760ish Health just because he was LvL 96. With a speed suit and Teleport, its nearly impossible for a good Barbarian Player to lose to an Amazon. Amazons usually can't do anything vs. a Barbarian like that. Not unless they use Mana potions or Slow Target Speed or they are me of course .

As for your Fireball sorc comment, I played in something Called CC-Comp which had the dumbest rules ever. I played by my own rules to make it even harder for me but I was able to beat a hacked Fireball sorc with only 42% Fire Res flawlessly and I used no stack res or absorb gear. He used Full Wiz Armor and Gloves plus max Damage reduction, Energy Shield, Max Block, Mana Potions and Battle Orders. He still lost to me flawlessly, never even hit me. His name was Hot Box.

As going back to Barbarians, the Best Barbarian on West which was Clayfu or Blobs, were equal too me in score. Usually came out like 5:5 or 6:5 then I came back 6:5 etc. These Barbarian Players were able to kill the best zon player on west. When it comes down to the Best vs. The Best, then you gain braging rights. Hearing about how someone owned a Public Game is like saying you stole a piece of steak from a Free Sample Platter.

Last edited by Endurack; 2006-05-23 at 12:08 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack