Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Rugby Pics
Posted 2008-03-14, 10:29 PM
Well. I just felt like posting some entertaining pictures. Enjoy, folks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rugby1.jpg (35.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg rugby4.jpg (44.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg rugby7.jpg (44.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg rugby8.jpg (43.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg rugby27.jpg (53.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg rugby28.jpg (50.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg rugby29.jpg (81.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg rugby31.jpg (70.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg rugby33.jpg (71.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg rugby37.jpg (74.5 KB, 11 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-03-17, 08:49 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Rugby Pics"
You are a freak of nature.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-17, 08:58 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You are a freak of nature."
So is it a requirement that you have to be a dumbass or gay or even both to play Rugby?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-17, 09:29 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "So is it a requirement that you have to..."
Probably a dumbass, because they are 'hardcore'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-17, 01:45 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Probably a dumbass, because they are..."
Lenny should be able to relate..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-17, 02:02 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Lenny should be able to relate.."
Not with contact Rugby, sadly. I've played Tag Rugby (contact Rugby for sissies - basically the same, but with tags you rip off, rather than taking out your victim), and I was rather good at it. I've got a slender build, and I'm a fast runner, so I was able to duck and weave.

But contact Rugby, god damn... within five minutes I'd been comletely wiped out and was caked in mud from head to toe.

Fun, though. But not as fun as Football.

---

Which rules do you play, slay? Union or League?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-03-17, 02:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Not with contact Rugby, sadly. I've..."
I mean i've played Smear the Queer, but never organized games of contact football other than pick-up games..

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-17, 02:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I mean i've played Smear the Queer, but..."
ahahaha I remember smear the queer from highschool..

oh the good days
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-18, 02:58 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Rugby Pics"
You look really weird.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-18, 03:07 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You look really weird."
I'm assuming you're referring to Slaynish?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-24, 02:04 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm assuming you're referring to..."
sorry i havn't been on for a while. Rugbys a great game it takes a lot of thought process and decision making, considering i'm team captain for my team I'll let you put that together D3V.

And, what do you mean, union or league rules? Theres way too many to be specific.

I might play on the USA U-19's(under-19 team) next year.

(the red jerseys are the "Heart of America" team, you have to try out for that team and USA scouts are all over them all the time.

I play football(not soccer..) and rugby, and although i love football to death and it will take me more places college-wise than rugby will, rugby is definitly my pick out of the two.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-03-24, 02:15 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "sorry i havn't been on for a while...."
You're certainly big enough to compete. U-19 scouts looking at you already?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-24, 07:45 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You're certainly big enough to compete...."
Well, i am the top scorer for my team, but my team(the black jerseys) have not traveled anywhere yet so nobody for USA has seen me play.

Theres a tournament in St Louis in a couple weeks, i'll be looked at there. Then there is a big tournament in Denver in june(i'll be with Heart of America then), and i'll be looked at there.

Oh, by the way, i turned 16 on march 10th so I have a couple of years to progress.. or get hurt, which im trying to prevent.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (55.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (73.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (56.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (38.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (76.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (58.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (60.8 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by slaynish; 2008-03-24 at 07:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2008-03-25, 01:54 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Well, i am the top scorer for my team,..."
So, is the hat required, or does it just make you feel fancy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-25, 07:54 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Well, i am the top scorer for my team,..."
Since when do black people play rugby?

All jokes aside, pretty cool dude. Congrats.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-25, 10:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Since when do black people play rugby?..."
I thought only drunk Aussies played rugby.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-25, 10:52 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "So, is the hat required, or does it..."
I think I'm right in saying that the hat is usually worn by the fella who holds the scrum up. Quite a bit of pressure in that position, so the hat protects the head. As far as I know, the gum-shield and the hat are the only two protective things worn in a game of Rugby.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-03-25, 07:41 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I think I'm right in saying that the..."
haha you're talking about a Scrum Cap. That's not even a scrum cap, its just a beanie that looks like one, i wear it when its cold + it looks pretty tight. But anybody can wear a scrum cap, honestly, i just refuse to wear one.

And there are a couple dominantly black teams, after that game one of them went up to me and was like "nigga, my team think that you is hard to take down, but i think its easy for me"... and i was just thinking .."what the hell do i even say to that..?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2008-03-25, 07:47 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "haha you're talking about a Scrum Cap...."
The correct response is "slow yo roll"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav