Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-05-17, 08:32 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Spam? One man's spam is another man's..."
Wow thats harsh, meaning the AIM comment
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-17, 12:32 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Spam? One man's spam is another man's..."
Regardless, show some civility.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-05-17, 12:49 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Spam? One man's spam is another man's..."
Um, how could she have beef with someone on here?

Lenny, a warning, please don't censore comedic genious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-17, 02:39 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Um, how could she have beef with..."
Many people don't have family support and look for attention elsewhere
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-17, 11:39 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Many people don't have family support..."
Wow, bloody hell and here I was casually falling for it and feeling sorry for her, I'm actually now pretty glad I'm not going to have the chance to get to know her.

I hate kids who strive for attention, it's pitiful. (deja vu)
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-18, 12:08 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Regardless, show some civility."
Kagom, you ask me to show civility? Geez you don't know me well :P. I'm pretty ruthless on here (especially when someone figuratively spits in my face.) However, I see the point-of-view from Lenny and WW for deleting it. I highly doubt she'd do something silly like kill herself, as most kids go through this phase where they hate the world, but it's better to be safe than sorry. That being said, this thread should probably be closed. She's not going to get the "support" she wants here, especially with the attitude I've highlighted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-18, 12:45 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Kagom, you ask me to show civility? ..."
Regardless, be the bigger person and show civility to their post. It's not like she's kyeruu or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-05-18, 12:47 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Regardless, be the bigger person and..."
KagomJack said:
Regardless, be the bigger person and show civility to their post. It's not like she's kyeruu or something.
It sounds to me like he was pretty civil. He tried talking to her on AIM and she didn't want to have any of it. She's been being an attention whore for a while now. Hell, she said she was leaving and she's currently viewing this thread AS I'M WRITING THIS POST. She's being an attention whore. Not that this is anything new.

However, I'm not endorsing flaming outside of the flame forum. It would have been better just to have said nothing, or made a new thread in the flame forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-18, 01:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It sounds to me like he was pretty..."
Ya'll are a bunch of assholes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-18, 03:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Ya'll are a bunch of assholes."
Apparently my post here was said to be spam. Thanks a lot K_A. I don't see why we posted all this though. She said she was leaving, so why do we keep trying to tell her to have fun and asking her whats wrong. If she is gone, she can't read it.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-18, 03:46 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Apparently my post here was said to be..."
Asamin, clearly if she wants attention she'll go to one of the places where she's had the most influence. I question your common sense sometimes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-18, 03:51 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Apparently my post here was said to be..."
Asamin said:
...If she is gone, she can't read it.
Her last activity was 1:16 PM today. She is still reading. K_A even mentioned that she was online earlier.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-18, 03:54 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It sounds to me like he was pretty..."
!King_Amazon! said:
It sounds to me like he was pretty civil. He tried talking to her on AIM and she didn't want to have any of it. She's been being an attention whore for a while now. Hell, she said she was leaving and she's currently viewing this thread AS I'M WRITING THIS POST. She's being an attention whore. Not that this is anything new.

However, I'm not endorsing flaming outside of the flame forum. It would have been better just to have said nothing, or made a new thread in the flame forum.
Well, I was just being honest. I took the post for face value and messaged her, worried about her, and then discovered in a very rude way that she was just attention whoring. She's abusing the good nature of people who actually did care enough to try to comfort her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-18, 08:15 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Well, I was just being honest. I took..."
you didnt. you made a stupid sarcastic comment, so i said fuck you. then you proceeded to make another sarcastic comment and block me.

i probably should have worded that differently, the main post. i meant that just lots of shit has happened and turned for the worst, and i just had to hide for a while. ill be back a little, but not too much.

you can think what you want, but you were being a dick during a not good time, so i told you to fuck yourself. the end.

edit: and ive only came back here once since that last post. and that was today.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-05-18, 08:17 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "you didnt. you made a stupid sarcastic..."
Yea okay. I wasn't being sarcastic but whatever, dawg.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-18, 08:20 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea okay. I wasn't being sarcastic but..."
What do dogs have to do with anything?
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-18, 08:26 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea okay. I wasn't being sarcastic but..."
you are ALWAYS sarcastic. and i just wasnt in the mood. whatever im out of my hole so yea.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-05-19, 09:54 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "you are ALWAYS sarcastic. and i just..."
What did you type her WKFF? I gotta read this sarcasm and see if it's justified, or just paranoia on her part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-05-19, 12:47 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What did you type her WKFF? I gotta..."
Titusfied said:
What did you type her WKFF? I gotta read this sarcasm and see if it's justified, or just paranoia on her part.
Hahaha, look at you getting caught up in this drama.
"Gotta see the next episode"

So, WKFF is a dick seconded.
My guess is busted partying. Job/school disciplinary action?

Last edited by Kaneda; 2008-05-19 at 12:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-19, 02:43 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hahaha, look at you getting caught up..."
This is all bullshit anyway. Who cares how Hamster acts, she can do whatever she wants.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow