Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

fuck my life
Posted 2008-12-13, 06:37 PM
One of my best friends, Tiva, told me the other day that she has a brain tumor, and only about a year or 2 left because it's in a bad place they can't really get rid of it without casuing servere damage. She is refusing all chemo and other kinds of treatment and it really upset me. Last night my other friend Courtney (not a close friend, just a girl i talked to and had good times with in school and theatre) died of a brain tumor. They told her 6 months ago that she should have a while, and now this.

My mind is just all over the place and im crazy depressed. I feel bad, I stopped talking to courtney the past few months but I still feel so upset I'm like in tears. And now I'm even more scared for Tiva. I don't know what to do.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-13, 06:47 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "fuck my life"
man i dont really know what to say but im fell really sorry for you esp with a best friend and tumors are harse you just gotta keep you mind straight and all and dont think of ever killing your self
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-12-13, 07:04 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "fuck my life"
That's difficult.

Remember to take the time to be depressed. It's not healthy for you if you don't. But be sure you let her know that she's loved. Don't cut her off. She'll need to know that you're there for her, otherwise it'll just be harder for the both of you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-13, 07:49 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "fuck my life"
Yikes. Make sure you get yourself checked out, too. There might be some kind of contaminant in the water or something in your town?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-12-13, 07:59 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "fuck my life"
Well, all I can say is follow the advice of this!
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-12-14, 11:22 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Well, all I can say is follow the..."
Sorry to hear talented. Take the time to remember Court and all the good times you had. Then make sure that the time you spend with your other friend is meaningful. IT something that you will never like or accept, but this is life. Somebody once told me (a religious figure) that when people die young, it is because god needs them in one way or another. Whether you believe that or not, its just something to help people cope. If you need to talk, feel free here or over at facebook.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-12-16, 02:38 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Sorry to hear talented. Take the time..."
Dang .... that is like a worst possible scenario that could possibly happen.

When something like this goes down you have to just keep in mind of everything good that has happened to you or to them or with you guys together. Dwelling on something you have no control over will only damper your spirits. And especially having two in the same area, that does sound pretty weird...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-16, 03:32 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yikes. Make sure you get yourself..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Yikes. Make sure you get yourself checked out, too. There might be some kind of contaminant in the water or something in your town?

That's what I was thinking...

I'm sorry to hear about this talented, just wish we could help somehow. =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-16, 04:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "That's what I was thinking... I'm..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
That's what I was thinking...

I'm sorry to hear about this talented, just wish we could help somehow. =/
Nah, that would mean i would have something too. And i know for sure that i dont... i should probably go get checked
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-12-16, 04:30 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "fuck my life"
I know how you feel Talented. I've had various relatives die of Cancer, including my Grandfather on my Dad's side and both of my grandparents on my Mom's side (I didn't even get to meet them). Like posts above have suggested, try to spend as much time with your friend, and make every moment count.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-16, 09:11 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I know how you feel Talented. I've had..."
thanks everybody. i'm doing okay, the funeral was today. idk, i told my friend tiva about the other girl and she got mad at me...i guess i scared her =/ blehh i think i'm just going to ignore it ya know? i mean of course i will mourn for courtney im just gonna pretend for now that tiva is fine just like anyone else.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-17, 06:46 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "thanks everybody. i'm doing okay, the..."
yeah that's all you can really do. I mean, like, what is out of your control is outta your control.. there is no changing that, or getting around that. I'm sure in time your friend will come around to the different options that are going to be able to her, if she's being truthful about her condition.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V