Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-11-10, 12:37 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post "When you go out."
Someone once asked me to order them a Diet Coke, so I got them the full-fat regular instead.

Does that count?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-11-10, 03:50 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Someone once asked me to order them a..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
I got them the full-fat regular instead.
Neat! That's really awesome of you. It
may contribute to their incompetence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-11-10, 07:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "No, people don't get to me in reality...."
D3V said: [Goto]
No, people don't get to me in reality. I only like to rant and rave pointlessly online to get my own kicks. Has this happened to you?
Yes, in opposition of you.
I assume everyone on Zelaron has.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-11, 01:17 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post "When you go out."
No. My anger is usually released while watching sports or the 700 Club. If not I take it out on short people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-11-11, 09:03 AM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "No. My anger is usually released while..."
I was walking through the hallway, and a midget called me gay, so I kicked him.
It seems many of times, the smaller, are indeed, destroyed by the larger.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-11, 10:07 AM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "No. My anger is usually released while..."
Mutant Couch said: [Goto]
I take it out on short people.
Why would you do such a thing?
Do you know how difficult it is
to be short?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-11-11, 10:29 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Why would you do such a thing? Do you..."
Difficult? Surely not! Do you know how much time and energy goes into growing tall?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-11-11, 11:43 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Why would you do such a thing? Do you..."
Mdselctr said: [Goto]
Why would you do such a thing?
Do you know how difficult it is
to be short?
You said yourself that no rules should exist, right?
Then I say anyone who I dub "unworthy" is to be crushed by me. Get ready for WWIII, everyone.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-11, 01:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Difficult? Surely not! Do you know how..."
Exactly. I'm also sure tall people hate having to duck when going through a doorway.

Short people are just handy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-11-12, 09:31 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Why would you do such a thing? Do you..."
It is not difficult. I enjoy being short.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-12, 07:16 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "It is not difficult. I enjoy being..."
Sometimes I wish I was shorter. Other times, I wish I was taller. And other times, I wish I was entirely different.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-13, 06:32 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Sometimes I wish I was shorter. Other..."
We all wish you were entirely different.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-11-13, 03:17 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "We all wish you were entirely different."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
We all wish you were entirely different.
I don't exactly think it's the same way I want....
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-13, 03:52 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I don't exactly think it's the same way..."
im usually one of the taller people in my class
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123