Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Vote for zelaron!!
Posted 2003-01-29, 02:06 AM
Please vote for Zelaron on the top Diablo II sites. Click here

Want to make an ad banner for Zelaron? Click here

EDIT: Remember that you can vote once every day! Help Zelaron get up the top and gain more members! -Chruser

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Chruser; 2003-01-29 at 03:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-29, 02:18 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
Already voted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-29, 08:34 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
voted! pwned hope we get #1 but for that we probly have to get a bot of some sort and wait for next month
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-29, 11:26 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
Mr.Lee said:
Already voted.
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-01-29, 07:21 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
We are in 20th.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-01-29, 08:40 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
remember everyone... vote everyday, and everyone of those votes will count
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-30, 02:42 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
18 now woot!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-30, 02:51 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
What does the out / in means ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-31, 04:55 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
#16 now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Evil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Evil-Scott

Posted 2003-02-01, 11:01 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
Ive done my part number no.6
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-02-02, 12:35 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
Vote ary day!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-02-02, 02:16 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
woot! #2 now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-02-03, 04:49 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
Wheres the poll?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-02-03, 05:13 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
everyday ppl! the link is at the top in adrena's post... and yes... they count everyday... so all you do is perform 2 clicks per day and you get a big fat kiss from the zelaron staff team
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-04, 11:38 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
*BUMP* Yeah, don't forget, you can vote Once Every Day, so don't be shy and lazy and just click on the link! We are now #2!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-02-04, 11:47 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
I vote every day
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-02-04, 11:57 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
I try to also.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-02-04, 04:31 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
just need around 100 votes more to take over #1!!! may be we should register in all the other section of that site too!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-05, 10:56 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
OMG people we are on #3 VOTE VOTE VOTE

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-02-05, 11:36 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Vote for zelaron!!"
JiDDaR said:
VOTE VOTE VOTE
*BUMP*

C'mon people, how hard is it to just click on this message once a day, which is stickied at the top of the page, to put us in first, or at least 2nd now!!!

We are 9 votes ahead from 4th, and 4 votes from 2nd! (When I voted at least) So come on, VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

JiDDaR said:
VOTE VOTE VOTE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied