Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Best PvP Char ?
Posted 2003-07-03, 03:47 AM
Which one do you think is the best PvP character ?

Overallt then of course..
www.DiabloWorld.nu
Administrator & Owner
KICKASS D2 Forums | Trading!
All Realms!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rAZoR-DW is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrAZoR-DW is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rAZoR-DW

Posted 2003-07-03, 09:47 AM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
barb
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-03, 11:25 AM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
druid!, um probably sorc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-07-03, 03:08 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
I say sorc or ama
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-07-03, 03:46 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
Necromancer, or Amazon, A good ama looses to no1 but maybe a barb or sorc, a good necro looses to no one but an amazon or maybe a sorc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-04, 06:52 AM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
I reckon sorc or amazon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-07-04, 08:28 AM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
i say sorc, because a good teleporter and enough fhr pwns all
although ama having a decent bow, can be played by every noob and still have succes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-07-04, 06:41 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
yeah, a good random arrow hitting just the right time, pearcing block locking and officially owning the sorc with no delay, very gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-04, 08:23 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
patch out peirce fixed=not as much/no more block lock from azons?

edit: beta v1.10..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-07-04, 11:51 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
Say hello to the new best char... SORC!

Heh...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-05, 03:17 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
i've played patch (beta), elemental skills can have 30 sec duration and only uncastable for 6 seconds, meaning you can have armageddon+tornado around you for 30 seconds and also cast fissue/volcano etc

sorcs are too great... necros are ownage, assassins kick *4 hits is amazing versus bosses so far, paladins so-so , zons have interesting updates nothing godly pvp really though., and barb -_- nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-07-05, 03:42 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
Assassins... because there kewl and original
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2003-07-06, 12:45 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
In patch 1.09 i will say amazon, but if the pierce(bug) is fixed, I dont know.
The Flying Dead In The Wondering World Of DIABLO...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Darkie-89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkie-89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Darkie-89

Posted 2003-07-06, 04:05 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
beta v1.10 pierce effect on guided arrow does not work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-07-06, 08:27 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
Necros are probably the best for going out and having a good time i think.

But the zon ruled 09, nothing else to say about it really. IMO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-07-06, 10:47 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
heh only a few zons, can beat the best sorcs/necros/barbs/pallys but they do own them, even with the best gear and skill.

Its very sad how guided does all the work for em, but i guess its the benefit of making it, just how ww does the hitting for u
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-06, 11:28 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
Sorces can't kill shit on west (whites) so don't even bother making a west sorc pvper. I'd say barb or zon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-07-08, 05:34 AM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
no doubt that it is the necromancer, if you built it right, and have the right gear, socketed with the right stuff, and charms, aranged alphabetically

EDIT: in the new patch they will dominate battle.net
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:24 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
i dono but necros going to be mighty tougher come patch time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-07-11, 03:09 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
Amaz is the easi-to-play duel char in .09 but i think they will be pritty nerfed due to the fact of pirce bugg fixed. Necros will always own if they are played right and will own even more in .10, FoH'er can be realy good but they can also suck so hard. Sins is often wery lame with her stun but overal kinda funny. Sorc dosent seams to be so good in .10 but they pwn pritty good in .09, as you can see its realy hard to deside but i would go for necros due to the facts theyr my favorit char and wery overlooked by most of the player on B.net.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nitrodox is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNitrodox is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nitrodox