Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

2nd trip. From bliss to terror in a matter of seconds.
Posted 2003-11-01, 01:20 PM
Well I had been planning on shrooming halloween night for a little over a month now. Me and my 2 frends were going to hang out and trick or treat and stuff. I bought 4 grams of shrooms at about 4:00 pm for $35. I took them at around 6:00. I had been fasting for 24 hours in advance so that my trip would be not only dtrounger but also hit alot faster

6:15-We leave my house. I begin to feel the effects. Mild nausea and my head feels a little odd. I feel somewaht giddy and we go in my back yard and they both smoke some weed.
6:20-We walk up to this girl's house that we were going to trick or treat with. We begin to walk around the nieghborhood.
6:30-I started to feel really messed up. I was very giddy and couldn't stop smileing.
7:00-The start of the peak of my trip. The world was like some kind of circus. All i could hear was what sounded like clowns singing "The mushrooms,The mushrooms,The mushrooms" over and over again. almost in a mocking sort of tone. Cars looked like hideous monsters and trick or treaters looked like axe murderers and goblins. I was having a blast because i knew in my head that it was just fake. The lights from the houses looked like I was in some kind of video game.
7:10- We started to walk home. The entire world (including the non-stop clown music in my head) would go into slow motion for a few seconds and then into fast forward over and over again.
7:20-This is where it began to go downhill. We had to go back to that girl's house!! In front of her mom and dad! I was sitting on her couch and they were going through their candy. Her mom asked me why I didnt have any candy. (I had thrown it all over the place earlier) I COULD NOT answer her. It was like I didnt havea mouth. I just continued to stare hopelessly at the ground. Words cannot describe the way my body felt at the moment. She asked if we were drunk and my friend just laughed it off. She went to the door to greet some trick or treeters that had just rang the doorbell and I managed to stand and walk to my friends and tell them "we have to get out of here right now. I CANNOT do this. We have to leave!" they thought up an excuse and we got out of there and went back to my house.
7:45-I could not talk to my parents so we snuck in my backyard and sat on ,my trampoline. I was FREAKING OUT> I kept saying OMFG what have I done. I am never doing this again. I am going to have to talk to my mom and she is going ot knwo waht is up. Im so fucked. Fuck fuck fuck. omg. MY firends were trying to calm me down but i was just too fucked up .
8:00-we called my girlfriend and she came and picked us up. we went to taco bell and i was trying to eat but i dint have adman mouth so it was kind of hard. I was still freaking out but i was just keeping to myself and could not talk to anyone. It felt like EVERYONE in the entire world was looking at me and laughing at me. Thats the best way to describe the feeling. I went in the bathroom to be alone and away from everyone because thats all i wanted at the time. I still though people were looking at me becasue i thought there were cameras in the bathroom. I stared in the mirror and my face began to turn into satan and it started talking to me. I have no idea what it said though. I started waving my hand around and it had these beautiful colorful trails on it. The whole world was lagging. I wet back out into the resturant and There was this family eating food. Heres the fucked up thing. I dont know if they were just in their halloween costumes or if they were just seriously scary looking fom the shrooms. One woman looked like a giant hulking beast and was shoveling tacos into her mouth by the dozen. I kept staring at her nad she kept giving my thie really dirty look. I would look at the walls and they were just changing colors and there were crazy patterns on them all. We left taco bell.
11:00-we arive at my house and i begin to come down from my trip. I stop seeing things and i begin to be able to talk coherently again.
12:00 Its pretty much over. I feel much better and want to get fucked up again lol. We smoke some shroom dust and some weed. I drank alittle. just enough to calm me down.
2:00-I believe this is somewhere around the time i fall asleep. Wow. what a night.

My advice-If you do it make sure you knwo what your getting into. Make sure you have the entire night planed out and you dont have to talk to any adults. Make sure you are with people you know and like. I know where I fucked up and if i do trip again and i know what not to do. Happy trippin'

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-11-01, 01:26 PM in reply to zeal311's post "2nd trip. From bliss to terror in a..."
Youre 100% unique with your weed and your shrooms. Not like anyone else would ever do that, dude.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-11-01, 01:36 PM in reply to zeal311's post "2nd trip. From bliss to terror in a..."
Zeal, I want you to apologize to your brain this instant!

Poor little guy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-11-01, 01:40 PM in reply to zeal311's post "2nd trip. From bliss to terror in a..."
Yea, I kicked his ass gooood! J/k. But the fact of the matter is that shrooms have no long term effects on your body. Weed=yes. I do weed maybe once every 5 months. I drink maybe once a month. This is only my second time triiping and I don't plan to do it for a long time.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-11-01, 03:44 PM in reply to zeal311's post "2nd trip. From bliss to terror in a..."
i love shrooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-11-01, 11:27 PM in reply to zeal311's post "2nd trip. From bliss to terror in a..."
Me too! I'm not doing it again for a long time though.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2003-11-02, 12:25 AM in reply to zeal311's post "2nd trip. From bliss to terror in a..."
Have you ever drank paint?

Gives you a HELL of a trip, and gives you the colored shits.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-02, 02:23 AM in reply to zeal311's post "2nd trip. From bliss to terror in a..."
Why the fuck would you want to drink paint?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-02, 02:45 AM in reply to zeal311's post "2nd trip. From bliss to terror in a..."
For colored shits, duh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav