Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

PvP zon in 110
Posted 2003-11-02, 01:10 PM
is a poison javelin zon recomendable? i heard its quite good

and how does it play against monsters?

Last edited by -ice-; 2003-11-02 at 01:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-ice- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-ice- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-ice-

Posted 2003-11-02, 02:07 PM in reply to -ice-'s post "PvP zon in 110"
If you suck at aiming no !
But if your good at aiming it is worth it a poison/plague zon with guided is most likely recipe for carnage.

Edit: 
The good thing also is that the dmg is raising very fast with +skill it about 1.3k~ more poison damage per skill level once both poison and plague jav are at 20. So one +1 jav skill grand charm = that much more dmg with 3-4 of those you can forget using +skill item and focus on resist, absorb, damage reduce and stuff like that !

P.S. Since there isnt any bugged items and well it seem very easy now to get high resist, sorc wont be as good against zon. The good old TS + Tele wont work very good as i actualy start to see some skilled zon ! Yes not only shoot and say "Haha noob i owned joo !" They use skill like slow missle 2 slow up TS and many of the Sorc skill ! I know some used it before but many ? No ! It s nice to see more skilled ppl and less noob ! Gogo 1.10

Last edited by Kuja; 2003-11-02 at 02:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-03, 05:31 PM in reply to -ice-'s post "PvP zon in 110"
actually i just dueled a really really good fire sorc, i take it she pretty much had all damage reduction stuff and alot of life because she just stood there and hit me with two fireballs and i was dead. fire ball does great dmg now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
synthax is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensynthax is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

synthax

Posted 2003-11-03, 06:48 PM in reply to -ice-'s post "PvP zon in 110"
it only does great damage if the synergies are completed as well
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-11-03, 11:08 PM in reply to -ice-'s post "PvP zon in 110"
Heh, me and my roomate had a fireball sorc a few months before synergies were realeased, and she owned cuz people didn't know what to expect. She was legit too. It was kinda funny...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2003-11-04, 10:20 PM in reply to -ice-'s post "PvP zon in 110"
Omg fire sorces own this game now, unless you are wearing dwarf star or rising sun.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-04, 10:48 PM in reply to -ice-'s post "PvP zon in 110"
synthax said:
actually i just dueled a really really good fire sorc, i take it she pretty much had all damage reduction stuff and alot of life because she just stood there and hit me with two fireballs and i was dead. fire ball does great dmg now
Slow Missle can own fireball anyday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja