Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post this is some wiered shit...
Posted 2003-11-05, 01:52 PM
The day after Haloween I woke up to the sound of my dad saying "Hey, there's someone on a bullhorn outside telling someone to get out of their house!" my family went outside and listend...The anouncement came closer...and closer. "Mam if you would pls come out of your house we can dis..." The police officer's voice trailed off as we heard a gunshot...Bam!!! and a helecopter flew over our house...another gun shot...BAM...

apparently a women late Haloween night came to Cuthand (the population is like 4 ppl...)and killed a man w/ a hammer and drug him to our next store neighbors fild...Well my dad was like..."ummm this is crazy...lets go and eat breakfast..." so we left...

crazy shit huh...
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-11-05, 02:24 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "this is some wiered shit..."
Cool... I love it when that kind of weird shit happens... it just makes you think.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-05, 02:26 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "this is some wiered shit..."
Wow, that is odd. I hope the women rots in jail though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-05, 02:37 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "this is some wiered shit..."
that's pretty crazy...although death is not 2 unusual 2 see...just never seen someone killed with a hammer...

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2003-11-05 at 02:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-05, 03:06 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "this is some wiered shit..."
Wow, crap like that just makes you wonder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-11-05, 03:26 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "this is some wiered shit..."
Im wondering, but unfortunatly not likeing what I am thinking.

It reminds you that everyone is lethal. Hey, that sounds like new catch phrase for me. WIt is Educated insolence has been in use for almost 2 years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-11-05, 03:32 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "this is some wiered shit..."
Jamesadin said:
WIt is NOT Educated insolence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-05, 04:13 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "this is some wiered shit..."
no funnay.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-11-05, 04:48 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "this is some wiered shit..."
well thats pretty fucked up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-06, 07:05 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "this is some wiered shit..."
RoboticSilence said:
Cool... I love it when that kind of weird shit happens... it just makes you think.
You shouldn't love it when someone gets killed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-06, 10:03 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "this is some wiered shit..."
he wasn't talking about the dead person (i don't think), he was talking about the woman, and her mental instability
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Oreo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOreo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Oreo

Posted 2003-11-08, 03:50 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "this is some wiered shit..."
well i hear the preveous owners of this house i use to live in was so crazy she killed her relatives and put them under the house. so we went undergound and started to dig and a friend of mine said he saw a part of a finger (mayne she cut them up before digging them there) i looked at it but not closely it looked like it but something like a piece of old wood, then i remembered that skin turns like leather type when it is ready to decompose so i didnt even want to continue anymore and just left it there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-08, 11:29 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "this is some wiered shit..."
was u or ur dad hurt?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-09, 03:39 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "this is some wiered shit..."
both of us are fine....anyone who wants to step up in MY house has to go through my shotgot, and my glock with the lazzzzzzzer 45 calabur with hollow points
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman