Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Sphinx and the butt fucker

Posted 2004-03-21, 09:42 PM
Is this not like the stupidest game ever. I mean it was kinda fun at first but then they just ripped everything off zelda. It sucks more then anything.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-03-21 at 10:28 PM. Reason: took out insults aimed at other members
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-03-21, 11:02 PM in reply to Gunbound's post "Sphinx and the butt fucker"
Fantastic. You're the only person I've ever heard say that. I'll make sure not to take worthwhile note of your opinions in the future.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-03-22, 04:15 AM in reply to Gunbound's post "Sphinx and the butt fucker"
Gunbound said:
Is this not like the stupidest game ever. I mean it was kinda fun at first but then they just ripped everything off zelda. It sucks more then anything.
Raziel said:
Fantastic. You're the only person I've ever heard say that. I'll make sure not to take worthwhile note of your opinions in the future.
I still have no fucking idea what he said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-03-22, 05:34 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I still have no fucking idea what he..."
I'll translate:

"I hate this game. 'Why,' you ask? What, I have to give reasons for my opinions now?! You mean I can't just spew a bunch of incoherent whining instead?! Fuck that! This game is gay!"

That was basically the jist of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-03-22, 07:54 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I'll translate: "I hate this game. ..."
What game is he referring to....?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-22, 08:26 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What game is he referring to....?"
Heh, "Spinks and the cursed mummy", most people think its a zelda clone, I myself havent had the chance to play it.....
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-22, 09:31 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Heh, "Spinks and the cursed mummy",..."
Yeah well save your self the ippedimy of fuckness ultra gay big time and well SOORRRYYY raziel havent been here as long as you so i dont know whats going on like if there already was a thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-03-22, 09:36 AM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "Yeah well save your self the ippedimy..."
Dude, Im not Raziel, use the thread search tool.
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-22, 11:54 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Dude, Im not Raziel, use the thread..."
Gee no shit ever think i was talking to Raziel and not you, attention whore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gunbound

Posted 2004-03-22, 03:21 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "Gee no shit ever think i was talking to..."
ZING... losered! Watch your god damn mouth.

Does anybody have links to this game. IM to lazy to search myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-22, 05:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "ZING... losered! Watch your god damn..."
Here's a gamestop price/game preview.
Gamestop Preview if that helps any sov.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-23, 05:16 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Here's a gamestop price/game preview. ..."
I actually intend to pick this game up sometime within the next month or so. If I can manage to finish I-Ninja sometime soon, it will be a tough decision between this and Billy Hatcher, which I always intended to grab but never really had a chance to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-03-23, 12:20 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I actually intend to pick this game up..."
Sphinx and the cursed mummy would be a better choice out of those two. Who cares if it is a zelda clone? Zelda is a good game so this must be a good game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-23, 12:24 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "Sphinx and the cursed mummy would be a..."
From the demo of Sphinx that I played it seemed to be a game full of challenging and unique puzzles. I honestly couldn't beat the demo.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-23, 12:38 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "From the demo of Sphinx that I played..."
EHHHHH....I dont know, I seriously didn't think it was all that great I thought the sword was kinda cooled but thats it pretty much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gunbound

Posted 2004-03-23, 07:06 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "EHHHHH....I dont know, I seriously..."
Gunbound said:
EHHHHH....I dont know, I seriously didn't think it was all that great I thought the sword was kinda cooled but thats it pretty much.
well do you like Zelda games? If you do then isn't it a good thing that Sphinx and the cursed mummy is zelda-like?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-23, 07:43 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "well do you like Zelda games? If you..."
Thing is with gunbound is that he still hasnt figured out that nintendo ran out of ideas when it was still "Super", now he just plays it for the names like Zelda, Metroid, or Mario.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-23, 08:34 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Thing is with gunbound is that he still..."
They have other game....Not only there copyrighted ones but like Jedi Knight I, and II, those were great games. There are other games too, I didn't like the Mario game for Cube. It was queer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gunbound

Posted 2004-03-23, 08:39 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "They have other game....Not only there..."
Havent you noticed that everything that is in anyway assioated with nintedo has a 2,3,4,5,or6 after it. Or it is just a copy of somthing else, and the last option is taking caracters from one game and switching genras, oooo nintendo arent you great..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-24, 12:11 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Havent you noticed that everything that..."
Arkantis said:
everything that is in anyway assioated with nintedo has a 2,3,4,5,or6 after it. Or it is just a copy of somthing else
Oh, okay. Because Sony and Microsoft don't so that at all. Halo 2, Jak 2, Jak 3, Ratchet and Clank 2, Ratchet and Clank 3, Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Metal gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Final Fantasy 10-2, Devil May Cry 2, Devil May Cry 3, Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3, Silent Hill 4, Half-Life 2, Doom 3. Yeah, those aren't all sequels.

Pull your head out of your ass. Moron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel