Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

How to bot run?
Posted 2004-03-30, 11:27 AM
Hey.. i soon will have my sorc mfing but i havn't done any type of bot runz before... could someone plz explain to me how it works and where to download?? i would appreciate it thanx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2004-03-30, 12:28 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "How to bot run?"
http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27385

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-03-30, 01:08 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showthread...."
thanx senesia sorry i posted in wrong part of forum.. but i still don't know how to use the program even though i havn't looked at it.. will i understand once i download and install?

and another question (sorry) do most sorcs use the occy for mfing?? cuz i also hate the 25% chance of teleporting when hit... is there another weopon i can use with good mf??

Last edited by CrEEpR; 2004-03-30 at 01:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2004-03-30, 01:32 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post starting "thanx senesia sorry i posted in wrong..."
It depends on whether you need the skill points and MF. If you don't, you can go for a wizspike, or a gull dagger if you don't need the FCR for more MF.

It doesn't matter that much... I have done runs with all of those 3 mentioned and never had a problem.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-03-30, 01:33 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post starting "thanx senesia sorry i posted in wrong..."
CrEEpR said:
and another question (sorry) do most sorcs use the occy for mfing?? cuz i also hate the 25% chance of teleporting when hit... is there another weopon i can use with good mf??
Blade of Ali Baba can be good with 2 Ist runes, or even a Gull Dagger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-30, 02:08 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Blade of Ali Baba can be good with 2..."
ckool thanx fellaz... how does this setup sound?? one set of items!! occy with lidless and or SS, and Ali babe with lidless isted?? that sound okay??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2004-03-30, 02:13 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post starting "ckool thanx fellaz... how does this..."
I need a Meph and or Baal Hell bot for my sorc...can someone suggest a good dl for me...instead of me going through each till i find one that is easy to use...Also once i get one will i be able to understand how to set it up or will i need some help...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BornOblivious

Posted 2004-03-30, 02:34 PM in reply to BornOblivious's post starting "I need a Meph and or Baal Hell bot for..."
There is no free Meph or Baal bot out. The bots that I, and everyone else here that use free bots, are pindleskin bots. If you want you can just wait for D2BS or you can drop $25 bucks and get d2jsp now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-03-30, 02:48 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post starting "ckool thanx fellaz... how does this..."
CrEEpR said:
ckool thanx fellaz... how does this setup sound?? one set of items!! occy with lidless and or SS, and Ali babe with lidless isted?? that sound okay??
I don't use my best gear on my bot and I don't think you should either. Blizz could delete my account and I don't really give a shit. I can just make another. Also, I don't use any Magic find charms, gheeds, or Anni charms. My inventory and my stash are both COMPELETELY empty when I bot. I need the space for the items. I don't really get to check the bot or mule all the time. My bot has run for 24 straight hours before because I couldn't get on the PC to mule.

Anyway, here's my bot equipment:
Helm: ~45 tarnhelm
Amulet: Rare with 22%mf and 15 all resists
Armor: Tals Armor
Wep: Occy
Shield: Lidless
Belt: Goldwrap
Gloves: 35% Chances
Ring1: 27 Nagel
Ring2: 29 Nagel
Boots: 34 Wartravs

Merc gear: (lvl92 Barb merc)
Helm: 9%ll Crown of thieves
Armor: 18%dr Leviathan
Wep: Doombringer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-03-30, 04:06 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I don't use my best gear on my bot and..."
kockblocker1 said:
My bot has run for 24 straight hours before because I couldn't get on the PC to mule.
I've ran mine for 5 days straight before, because I left town.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-30, 04:11 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I've ran mine for 5 days straight..."
Vollstrecker said:
I've ran mine for 5 days straight before, because I left town.

OMG. I hope you didn't check your log to see what you didn't pickup. I try not to do that cause it usually just makes me sick. While the unique rings stay on the ground I hold in my stash that amazing 1-2 cold damage small charm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-03-30, 05:10 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "OMG. I hope you didn't check your log..."
I was using JHJ's. It stops when it's full.

I only set it to pick up the VERY GOOD items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-30, 05:17 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I was using JHJ's. It stops when it's..."
same here, i have well over 1k mf with my merc so i find tons of good stuff...i keep putting off editing my pick up list cuz it always messes up and i have to put it on all my bots (i run multiple)
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maleficus