Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

O_O Weird...
Posted 2004-06-15, 09:29 PM
Isn't this what a 290 is called......

I found this on ladder off of pindle .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg THEFUCK.jpg (66.7 KB, 72 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-15, 09:40 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "O_O Weird..."
Holy fuck damn good find. No wonder some people brought up 313's...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-15, 09:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Holy fuck damn good find. No wonder..."
You can get higher than that if you know where to look. I'm guessing you could get up to 400 or so, I'll check real quick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-15, 09:44 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Holy fuck damn good find. No wonder..."
DANG!!! and i thought 290s were like rare and super strong
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-15, 09:46 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "DANG!!! and i thought 290s were like..."
Well they are. These are just more rare.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-15, 09:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You can get higher than that if you..."
It would be called pestilant small charm of anthrax.

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ite...llcharms.shtml
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-15, 10:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It would be called pestilant small..."
Yeah that uber rare, Sov what you gona get for it?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-06-15, 10:06 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Yeah that uber rare, Sov what you gona..."
sov dont trade it.... mule to the diff cdkey'd mule so it goes onto non ladder then trade it
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-15, 10:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It would be called pestilant small..."
Actually what I meant was from higher level monsters. Highest level monster could probably drop or reroll a 400 or maybe more I'm not sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-15, 10:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Actually what I meant was from higher..."
why the fuck would you ever wait on to non ladder where they have thousand or million's 290s? only 30 poison different, suggestion trade that out now for some uber godly offer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-15, 10:51 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "why the fuck would you ever wait on to..."
actully now that i thinka bout it do that if ud like sov or use for ur personal bennifit
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-15, 11:07 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "actully now that i thinka bout it ..."
Sov is killing himself just so ya know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-15, 11:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Sov is killing himself just so ya know."
why is he killing himself?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-06-15, 11:26 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "why is he killing himself?"
I'm not...
Or at least i don't think i am...
IIm to big of a coward to do that.

I went psycho just now....and am not thinking rationally. iGnore everything is ay as horeshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-16, 05:53 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm not... Or at least i don't think i..."
lol thats 1 hell of a find dude, i didnt even think it was possible. but damn just think of the offers u could get for that puppy on ladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-16, 06:52 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm not... Or at least i don't think i..."
Sovereign said:
I went psycho just now....and am not thinking rationally.

aint that the truth... we were sitting in a game *me and koolio* helping him mule and then he comes back and is like IF ANYTHING IS GONE FROM MY MULE ACCOUNTS OR MY SORC ACCOUNT UR GUNNA DIE... WAIT TILL IM DEAD ALREADY.. then he said sumthing about sleeping pills and whatnot

sov if its anything i did srry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-16, 06:55 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "aint that the truth... we were sitting..."
It's not you, don't worry about it. But anyway, I traded this 290 clone for a Jah rune earlier today .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-16, 06:59 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It's not you, don't worry about it. ..."
lucky bastard lol..... you and ur jahs/ber and u cant make me an enigma i understand ill get that fucking vex for ya in a day or too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-16, 06:59 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "lucky bastard lol..... you and ur..."
By the way, are you the one with my archon plate enigma? Or is that somebody else?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-16, 07:01 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "By the way, are you the one with my..."
hell no if i had an enimga id be happy im poor member? lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69