Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

My Sigs
Posted 2004-06-16, 09:29 PM
With so many of you reqesting sigs I fell the need to put a logo on them.
Its gonna be the code thats under MasterAC in my sig and will be colored so to just about blend in with the background.
hades-kinght's sig will be the last I make without that code.(he asked for the sig before I decided to do this)

Happy customers so far.
Zelaron.com members
Thanatos
Titusfied
MJordan2nd
Slaynish
REMOVED
Raziel
>
badboy
kaos
DanXIII
Redyoshix (BANNED)
!King_Amazon!
proboards.com members
Shobu

Last edited by MasterAC; 2004-06-17 at 03:02 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-17, 01:59 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post "My Sigs"
I want one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-17, 02:04 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I want one."
!King_Amazon! said:
I want one.
what you want in it. the more you tell me the less i have to guess
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-17, 02:06 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "what you want in it. the more you tell..."
Suprise me. Make it from what you know about me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-17, 05:00 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Suprise me. Make it from what you know..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Suprise me. Make it from what you know about me.
well after tryin to firgure out what KA is i decided on a flashing sig. dunno why
i made it small enough for you to have that goofy lookin jap guy in there with it.

Last edited by MasterAC; 2004-06-17 at 05:03 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-17, 01:34 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "well after tryin to firgure out what KA..."
Thats a pretty cool sig... Hehe... Too bad mine was taken away Dame you wetwired.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-17, 01:47 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "well after tryin to firgure out what KA..."
You really need to work on your composition, your sigs are just randomly cut images slapped together with no central focus what so ever
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-06-17, 01:51 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "You really need to work on your..."
Randuin said:
You really need to work on your composition, your sigs are just randomly cut images slapped together with no central focus what so ever
Yeah, you should redo them all, Randuin, so we have fewer eye-sore sigs in the forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-06-17, 02:27 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Yeah, you should redo them all,..."
Nice sig Master AC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-06-17, 02:55 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "You really need to work on your..."
Randuin said:
with the software I use ,randomly cut images slapped together is all i can do.
i have
  • MSPaint
  • File converter
  • Shitty gif editer
if you dont like them you make all these people sigs, they asked me, so i made them (for free).
i dont have photoshop or any other good software, and snice theres no talk about warez here iam gonna stop now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-17, 03:15 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "with the software I use ,randomly cut..."
Paint Shop Pro: $60
Unless you have a $500 tablet to utilize, it's just as good as Photoshop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:03 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Paint Shop Pro: $60 Unless you have a..."
Actually, if you had a tablet, I wouldn't go with Photoshop, its brushes and brush tracking is easily beat by other packages out there, such as OpenCanvas and Painter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-06-18, 08:02 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Actually, if you had a tablet, I..."
Yes, well it is still better than PSP in terms of painting options (you can actually draw in dodge or burn instead of only drawing onto a dodge or burn layer) and delay between drawing and it appearing on the screen when you're working on a large (500M uncompressed) project. But seriously, I've used both, and the only differences in ability are that PS comes with more filters, has better painting support, and PSP supports vector graphics and rastor graphics in the same file, where as from what I've seen of PS, you can only have raster graphics and text layers (as far as layers with actual content, I am aware of adjustment layers, which both progs support).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2004-07-02, 03:52 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Yes, well it is still better than PSP..."
Big_k can't post because the thread has expired for him. He asked me to tell MasterAC to try out gimp. It is the substitute for photoshop on linux, and it has a free windows installer, so why not try it out. Here is the link:
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/gimp/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-07-02, 06:55 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Big_k can't post because the thread has..."
Yo MasterAc check your PMs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MenstrualChunks is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMenstrualChunks is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MenstrualChunks

Posted 2004-07-03, 06:52 AM in reply to MenstrualChunks's post starting "Yo MasterAc check your PMs"
Allready did , check your pm box. thanks for the link MJ I'll give it a try.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡