Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Spam Blocker For Diablo 2
Posted 2004-06-22, 02:06 PM
sovereign this one is for you buddy...haha u always bitch about spam its funny. but here is a spam blocker for everyone. i found it a www.d2skills.com so VOLL PLEASE SCAN or SOV whichever one

go to this website for a sort of tutorial also
http://www.d2items.com/d2spamblocker.php
Attached Files
File Type: zip D2ITEMS_COM_D2SB.zip (368.9 KB, 8 views)
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-22, 02:23 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post "Spam Blocker For Diablo 2"
on europe channel, there is hardly any spam....
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-22, 02:31 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "on europe channel, there is hardly any..."
but celaron...on europe there are barely any people to P. i dont like the europe u should come to the USEAST servers they pwn and SO MUCH SPAM woot!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-22, 03:48 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post "Spam Blocker For Diablo 2"
I've never heard of d2skills.com....

NOBODY DOWNLOAD THIS 'TILL IT'S SCANNED

I've also never heard of anyone using this. I smell scam.

And yes, FUCK THE SPAM BOTS.

I HOPE THEIR CREATOR IS MICHAEL JACKSONS NEXT VICTIM!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-22, 05:21 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I've never heard of d2skills.com.... ..."
Um, to get rid of unwanted spam, just press the 'n' key. Clears the messages on the screen with just a little tap .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-22, 05:32 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Um, to get rid of unwanted spam, just..."
Indeed, but that's extra effort that I have to put in into getting rid of stupid shit that shouldn't be there. And pressing "N" will also delete any text your friends sent you then. Then you would have to go back through your history, and check what the fuck they said, you'll be wading through the lines upon lines of bullshit spam that those bots have ommited onto your screan!

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-22, 06:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Indeed, but that's extra effort that I..."
sov D2SKILLS is a branch of d2items. and i like d2SKILLS alot, alot of people use it man....it helps u to plan ur skills on a new char...seriously

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-22, 08:44 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "sov D2SKILLS is a branch of d2items. ..."
Pressing N while you are teleporting to baal and cant see shit isn't that easy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-23, 03:57 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Pressing N while you are teleporting to..."
Best way to end spammers is to just put lvl requirements on games that you create. Im amazed at how many people dont understand this concept and let the lvl 1 spammers into games.
/w *NYROQ - Non ladder, SC, USEast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nyRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennyRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nyRo

Posted 2004-06-23, 04:13 AM in reply to nyRo's post starting "Best way to end spammers is to just put..."
Amazing how lvl 90 spam sorcs are entering MY baal run games. What shall I do? Restrict anybody above lvl 80? Then they will just send in asshats that meet that level requirement and will cause me the loss of valuable high level characters that can join. Put level restrictions and the fucktards at those websites will just steal more high level accounts to get into your games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-23, 06:26 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Amazing how lvl 90 spam sorcs are..."
i hate spam and flooding too.. it's pissing me off.....

Last edited by FalleN; 2004-06-23 at 06:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FalleN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFalleN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FalleN

Posted 2004-06-23, 08:36 AM in reply to FalleN's post starting "i hate spam and flooding too.. it's..."
I just squelch each and every bitchass spammer , eventually I will get there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-06-23, 10:53 AM in reply to Death's post starting "I just squelch each and every bitchass..."
sov....do somethin for me GET VOLL TO SCAN THE DAMN FILE!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-23, 01:21 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "sov....do somethin for me GET VOLL TO..."
My friend glorfindel made a very good spam blocker... www.blizzhackers.com for the download some where.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-06-26, 10:19 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post "Spam Blocker For Diablo 2"
koolio_kid2001 said:
sovereign this one is for you buddy...haha u always bitch about spam its funny. but here is a spam blocker for everyone. i found it a www.d2skills.com so VOLL PLEASE SCAN or SOV whichever one

go to this website for a sort of tutorial also
http://www.d2items.com/d2spamblocker.php
I haven't checked the file attached to this thread so I can't vouch for it. You can definitely get a clean version directly from the link provided (www.d2items.com/d2spamblocker.php) or www.d2spamblocker.com (same site).

There's been a thread about this at Blizzhackers for a few days. People have already scanned the file and vouched for it.

http://www.blizzhackers.com/phpBB2/v...c.php?t=168440

If anyone has any questions about it, I'd be glad to help out.

Jesse
d2items.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
d2items is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweend2items is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

d2items