Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

no cd?
Posted 2004-07-26, 04:29 PM
Hey, i just started playing lod again, but i only have a copy of the expan..and after installing off that cd..it wont run the game saying i need to insert the proper cd...i have tried to use no cd cracks but it wont hook into bnet now throwing out a cant identify verz...any1 have a way to hook into bnet with no cd or my burnt copy?
thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
spartan1685 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenspartan1685 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

spartan1685

Posted 2004-07-26, 07:25 PM in reply to spartan1685's post "no cd?"
You can just go out and buy the actually game. Its worth the 40 bucks and you get diablo 2 and lod.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-27, 09:00 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "You can just go out and buy the..."
MightyJoe said:
You can just go out and buy the actually game. Its worth the 40 bucks and you get diablo 2 and lod.
I actually own the game....i just cant find my real cd...so im using an image i made of the original.....and the key is legitmate as well...any other suggestions?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
spartan1685 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenspartan1685 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

spartan1685

Posted 2004-07-27, 09:02 AM in reply to spartan1685's post starting "I actually own the game....i just cant..."
buy it again, here u get exp + original for small 30 euro (like 25$)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-27, 09:14 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "buy it again, here u get exp + original..."
30 Euro is 36.2056 USD
1 EUR = 1.20685 USD at the time of this post.

The Diablo2 battlechest costs 40 dollars (approx) at walmart. I'd seriously recommend just buying a new cd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-27, 02:12 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "30 Euro is 36.2056 USD 1 EUR = 1.20685..."
in here used one is 30 bucks with classic and expansion or see if your friends have one and ask them to burrow it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones