Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

160/60 which one?
Posted 2004-07-30, 02:31 AM
I know 160/60 isa is worth more and thats what most people go for but what do you guys think is really better 160/60 isa or 160/60 max.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-30, 03:09 AM in reply to Blackadder's post "160/60 which one?"
defenetly the IAS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-30, 03:41 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "defenetly the IAS"
Yep , IAS way better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-07-30, 05:28 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Yep , IAS way better."
and i once heard the 40/15 dmg are bugged/haxed and will NOT work properly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-30, 08:58 AM in reply to Blackadder's post "160/60 which one?"
And in this thread Blackadder learned that Increased Attack Speed is IAS, not ISA! ENJOY !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-30, 11:56 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "And in this thread Blackadder learned..."
lol ok Heaven I misspelt you got the idea and I know it means increased attack speed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-30, 12:02 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "lol ok Heaven I misspelt you got the..."
get back on topic will ya'all

well 160/60 rox doesnt it ??? *looks to antfuckers*

well i dunno if antfucker means the same in english as in dutch but u all are =.=
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-30, 12:26 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "and i once heard the 40/15 dmg are..."
Dr. Geekstar said:
and i once heard the 40/15 dmg are bugged/haxed and will NOT work properly
They are not bugged, you can find a 40/15 damage, 40/15 ias jewels. They were just mass duped.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-30, 12:47 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "They are not bugged, you can find a..."
ah k, thx for the info
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-30, 01:19 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "ah k, thx for the info"
Omg..... this make me sad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-30, 01:20 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "And in this thread Blackadder learned..."
Blackadder said:
160/60 isa 160/60 isa
HandOfHeaven said:
And in this thread Blackadder learned that Increased Attack Speed is IAS, not ISA! ENJOY !
Maybe he don't want to be like all the others isa could be increase speed of attack???
Anyone can cry, but can you win?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Auron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAuron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Auron