Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Unhappy This sucks very very HARD
Posted 2004-08-06, 03:34 PM
Just wanted to check my mules, i must have miscalculated something...
well i guess all of them together were worth something like... 70-85 290's
Attached Images
File Type: jpg omfgNO.jpg (81.6 KB, 70 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-06, 03:37 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post "This sucks very very HARD"
Dr. Geekstar said:
Just wanted to check my mules, i must have miscalculated something...
well i guess all of them together were worth something like... 70-85 290's
How could set items be worth ANY 290's???
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2004-08-06, 03:41 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "How could set items be worth ANY..."
Damn that sucks man. Maybe the name was just sets but its actually uniques?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HotSizzle is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHotSizzle is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HotSizzle

Posted 2004-08-06, 03:47 PM in reply to HotSizzle's post starting "Damn that sucks man. Maybe the name was..."
HotSizzle said:
Damn that sucks man. Maybe the name was just sets but its actually uniques?
those are OLD mules, but i dont use them that often (thats why my new mules are permed and these arent), now i did and it went 'a little' wrong >.<

most of the items were rw's, pwning jewels, charms (skillers, 32020 etc...) and stuff like that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-06, 03:47 PM in reply to HotSizzle's post starting "Damn that sucks man. Maybe the name was..."
Ouch. That does suck. Never seen the "character expired" logo before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-08-06, 03:50 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "Ouch. That does suck. Never seen the..."
omfg NOOOOOOO i think im gonna throw my agenda out of the window... bah, its software (and i dont feel like throwing my whole comp out of the window...)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg omfgNO2.jpg (60.5 KB, 60 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-06, 04:00 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "omfg NOOOOOOO i think im gonna throw my..."
Remember kids, always check your mules.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-06, 04:01 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Remember kids, always check your mules."
yeah, it was supposed to say 1-2 days but i think i wrote/calculated something wrong

well, from now on i change it to 3-4 days instead of 1-2 (if it wasnt for the damm crap software)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-06, 09:29 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "yeah, it was supposed to say 1-2 days..."
so u deleted them?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-06, 10:43 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "so u deleted them?!"
OMFG!!! get an anti idle bot and sit it in a game or sumthin why u go out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-07, 04:50 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "OMFG!!! get an anti idle bot and sit it..."
I just sit around and level my mules for fun.

Not really, but I have done it before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-07, 05:08 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I just sit around and level my mules..."
anyone can tell me hw to use the anti-idle in whatever it was (zoids, d2hackit, r2d2 maphack,... dont remember)

cuz im doing some work in the garden with my dad atm, gonna bot now, sorc will be 93 if i come back (IF she doesnt die... *paranoid look*)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-07, 05:56 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "anyone can tell me hw to use the..."
just make your mules join a public trading game..those usually stay up for hours due to ppl coming in and out of the games
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-08-07, 06:53 AM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "just make your mules join a public..."
Or write a little auo-it program that says "hi" every 19 minutes oO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-08-07, 09:44 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Or write a little auo-it program that..."
Death said:
Or write a little auo-it program that says "hi" every 19 minutes oO
i know a way to perm your mules in a legit way, but you have to be in act5
and id like to post/play other games while my mules get permed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-07, 12:18 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i know a way to perm your mules in a..."
Geekster I have had the expired chars before and if its not been a long time after they expire like a day or so you can still click on them and they will be ok.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-08-07, 04:08 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "Geekster I have had the expired chars..."
i had that too, but this time it aint working
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar