Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Arrow Want a sig ?
Posted 2004-08-08, 03:49 PM
Okay im making sigs for people, they are far from perfect but im getting better every second.
I don't want to offend AC in any way (his sigs still own mine) im just saying that if you want a sig, ill try to make you one... you can always ask AC if you don't like the one i made for you.

If you want me to make a sig for you just pm me or post it here.
If you have images or specific quotes, styles, details etc. just tell/send me and ill (try) put them into the sig.
I will not put my name in your sig (unless you really want too ) , ill only post it here as an example
I also do avatars, but i think my sig-making skills are better

Mods feel free to move/sticky this, whatever you want

Examples, feel free to give some comments, but no flaming plz: (more coming soon)

Last edited by Dr. Geekstar; 2004-08-11 at 03:15 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-08, 04:26 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post "Want a sig ?"
"Your shadow is killing you?"

ROFL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-08-08, 04:31 PM in reply to Grav's post starting ""Your shadow is killing you?" ..."
GravitonSurge said:
"Your shadow is killing you?"

ROFL
just a quote he likes... whats wrong with it ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-08, 04:36 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "just a quote he likes... whats wrong..."
The fact that your shadow can't kill you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-08, 04:38 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "The fact that your shadow can't kill..."
Slim said:
The fact that your shadow can't kill you.
ah comon, dont act stupid, i was talking serious (and the txt doesnt matter, its the sig !!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-08, 05:03 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "ah comon, dont act stupid, i was..."
ur pretty good geekstar then again i suck at sigs so wut do i know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-08, 05:05 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "ur pretty good geekstar then again i..."
tokill.ace said:
ur pretty good geekstar then again i suck at sigs so wut do i know
if you suck at making them, np, its the fact u liked it that counts !!! (i feel good atm )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-08, 05:42 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "if you suck at making them, np, its the..."
Leme find out if im STILL losered, then i'll host a sig that ive made

Edit:

Yup, am.

Anyone know as to when im unlosered?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-08, 06:33 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "ah comon, dont act stupid, i was..."
Dr. Geekstar said:
ah comon, dont act stupid, i was talking serious (and the txt doesnt matter, its the sig !!)
Yea, but looking at the sig, the completely moronic text is the best thing in the sig...

Die, because somehow, you manage to suck more than AC
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-08-08, 07:24 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post "Want a sig ?"
That reminds me... I need to make myself a new signature... Maybe...

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-08-08, 07:38 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "That reminds me... I need to make..."
i need to post enough to get a signature
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-08-08, 07:39 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post starting "i need to post enough to get a signature"
Only five more to go
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-08, 07:40 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Only five more to go :p"
lol go go go go
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-08, 07:44 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "lol go go go go"
I think your sigs are stupid copy/pasted pics and letters with cheesy text effects.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-08-08, 07:52 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I think your sigs are stupid..."
dont worry im changing it wed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-08, 07:53 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "dont worry im changing it wed"
yea i didnt like it too much either
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-08-08, 08:02 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I think your sigs are stupid..."
Lol your right my sig is a copy/pasted pic and letters with cheesy text effects. Thats why I need help making a better one.Here are some pics that I got I just suck at mixing them all together and making one that fits. I want the lettering to say Gendark Darkenous though somewhere.
http://www.applepics.com/3/userfiles/40f971ace9ad0.png
http://www.applepics.com/2/userfiles/40f600cd3a991.jpg
http://www.applepics.com/2/userfiles/igendark01_4.jpg
http://www.applepics.com/4/userfiles/4116d9ace2554.png
http://www.applepics.com/4/userfiles/4116da692b3a0.png
http://www.applepics.com/4/userfiles/4116dac0b8d40.png
http://www.applepics.com/4/userfiles/4116db8baca2d.png
Heres are some of my pictures that I would kinda like to be in here its just making them smaller that i'm not good with and junk. All I have is MS paint for editing lol. Thanx if ya can make one for me~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gendark01

Posted 2004-08-08, 08:11 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I think your sigs are stupid..."
Edit: Nevermind.

BLUE BALLS!

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-08-08, 08:16 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Edit: Nevermind. ... BLUE BALLS!"
Ever gotten blue balls? I've heard that it hurts alot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-08-08, 10:45 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I think your sigs are stupid..."
platnum said:
I think your sigs are stupid copy/pasted pics and letters with cheesy text effects.
what else do you expect from a sig, some candy bars ?

he wanted it very simple and with a plain background... your sig sucks heavy, so zip it

Last edited by Dr. Geekstar; 2004-08-08 at 10:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar