Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Gmail
Posted 2004-09-22, 07:15 PM
anyone else here have an account? I just got an invite from and friend and its looks sweet.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-22, 07:21 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Gmail"
I do .

www.gmail.com

Last edited by kockblocker1; 2004-09-22 at 07:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-09-22, 07:23 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I do . www.gmail.com"
Can you explain what GMail is? Or if there is any link send it. I have never heard of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-09-22, 07:26 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Gmail"
Oh I have it. It's very convenient to have, I have about 10 songs stored on there so I can have my buddy download them 1000 miles away, because he is nocturnal and I'm not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-22, 07:29 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Oh I have it. It's very convenient to..."
arbitus, do you want a gmail invite?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-09-22, 07:30 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "arbitus, do you want a gmail invite?"
Yea, gmail is pretty cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-22, 07:39 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "arbitus, do you want a gmail invite?"
symnzXx said:
arbitus, do you want a gmail invite?
Yes please. how do u send it? You can IM me on aim if you want.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-09-22, 09:00 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I do . www.gmail.com"
kockblocker1 said:
I do .

www.gmail.com
* http://www.gmail.google.com

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-09-22, 10:43 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "* http://www.gmail.google.com"
I would definetly like an invite.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-09-23, 06:00 AM in reply to zeal311's post starting "I would definetly like an invite."
omg gimme invite plz b4 i go and throw away my hotmail acc, since they r asking money for 30 mb storage rofl

Last edited by PureRebel; 2004-09-23 at 06:02 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-23, 06:07 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "omg gimme invite plz b4 i go and throw..."
I really need Gmail invite, Symmz send me one k? or Bluccube? or some1 who has it!!

PS: Im pretty sure once they realize what they have going on, they'll lower the space and put ads on it's pages and start charging people to add more space and remove the ads.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-09-23, 06:09 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I really need Gmail invite, Symmz send..."
lol, or maybe they will actually let us clog up the net with our Personal stuff, hmm, time to start sending songs.

::EDIT:: woo 1000 Posts! this is almost as good as my B-day which is going to happen very soon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-23, 07:21 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I really need Gmail invite, Symmz send..."
Once I figure out how to get invites I will pass some out.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-23, 08:53 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Once I figure out how to get invites I..."
Gmail? Let me guess....online e-mail brought out by Google. Right. It seems that everyone is in on the online E-mail business now. Can't see why, they don't charge for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-23, 08:54 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Gmail? Let me guess....online e-mail..."
They make the money by advertising, and selling ad space all over it.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-23, 08:54 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "They make the money by advertising, and..."
Fair enough.

-EDIT- Wow, I'm the new poster in all areas of the off-topic. Scary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-23, 10:17 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fair enough. -EDIT- Wow, I'm the..."
You can get a Gmail invite by 99 cent at ebay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-09-23, 10:50 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "You can get a Gmail invite by 99 cent..."
ummmm it's great and all but it's just email, i dun really see the big deal here
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-23, 12:14 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Once I figure out how to get invites I..."
Invites seem to be random. I got 2, waited a month, and got 12 in two days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-09-23, 12:45 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "Invites seem to be random. I got 2,..."
Yeah, I had it for maybe a week before I got 7; don't know what to do with them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired