Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

4th Place in the State of Texas
Posted 2004-11-03, 01:46 PM
So yeah our band went to state yesterday. We got 9th place in prelims and then 10 bands go to finals. Then we performed at finals and i guess did better or something and got 4th place. I think it is pretty pimp to be the 4th best band out of hundreds of high school bands from texas. I also was pumped that we got 5 places higher in finals. That was one hell of a change. Anyways marching season is finally over thank god and im happy we had a good end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-11-03, 01:49 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "4th Place in the State of Texas"
timmay1113 said:
So yeah our band went to state yesterday. We got 9th place in prelims and then 10 bands go to finals. Then we performed at finals and i guess did better or something and got 4th place. I think it is pretty pimp to be the 4th best band out of hundreds of high school bands from texas. I also was pumped that we got 5 places higher in finals. That was one hell of a change. Anyways marching season is finally over thank god and im happy we had a good end.
Nice job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-03, 02:06 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Nice job."
4th is not a winner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-11-03, 02:21 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "4th Place in the State of Texas"
Well, look at it this way, you lost bronze.

Gratz newayz.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-11-03, 02:38 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "4th is not a winner."
But it's not last place, either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-11-03, 06:21 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "4th is not a winner."
mantralord said:
4th is not a winner.
fuck man you could give us some credit.... we didnt get 2nd or 3rd because of 1 point.... they were tied, we almost tied them. But sweet jesus 4th out of, 500+ bands in texas. I think its fucking awesome. Sorry if you dont.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-11-03, 07:01 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "fuck man you could give us some..."
timmay1113 said:
fuck man you could give us some credit.... we didnt get 2nd or 3rd because of 1 point.... they were tied, we almost tied them. But sweet jesus 4th out of, 500+ bands in texas. I think its fucking awesome. Sorry if you dont.
Well, in the end it's just a band. A needless activity. A waste.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-11-03, 07:03 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Well, in the end it's just a band. A..."
Yes but a source of social interaction. A source of many good friends. A source of fun. A source of not wasting your life on the computer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-11-03, 07:06 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Yes but a source of social interaction...."
That's awesome. My big brother was in band in high school for all 4 years in high school on the drum corps, and his senior year they got 1st in all of Colorado.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-11-03, 07:08 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "4th Place in the State of Texas"
Congrats Tim.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-11-03, 07:51 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Yes but a source of social interaction...."
timmay1113 said:
A source of not wasting your life on the computer.
Shut the fuck up. You've wasted more of your life in front of that godforsaken thing than most of us, I bet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-03, 08:37 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Shut the fuck up. :p You've wasted..."
Just not Sov... lolololololol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-03, 08:49 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "4th Place in the State of Texas"
Congratulations Timmay =]

Why does it say that i need to have at least 7 chars when clearly "Congratulations Timmay =]" is 7 chars...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-11-03, 08:57 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Congratulations Timmay =] Why does..."
congratulations timmay, mantralord what is your problem?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-11-03, 08:57 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Congratulations Timmay =] Why does..."
-=Rico-GP=- said:
Congratulations Timmay =]

Why does it say that i need to have at least 7 chars when clearly "Congratulations Timmay =]" is 7 chars...
WW sucks major pussy. The ones infected with HIV and herpes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-11-03, 09:27 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Shut the fuck up. :p You've wasted..."
mjordan2nd said:
Shut the fuck up. You've wasted more of your life in front of that godforsaken thing than most of us, I bet.
Yes but that is not when marching season is around... im usually too damn tired. You know if i wasnt in band i would be EVEN fatter than i already am. I would not have many friends. I would be even lazier. You may not think it but i do practice on my own quite a bit. It is one thing im not that lazy at for once in my life lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-11-04, 10:55 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Yes but that is not when marching..."
Well done.

----------

What tunes did you play??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-11-04, 11:00 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Yes but that is not when marching..."
timmay1113 said:
Yes but that is not when marching season is around... im usually too damn tired. You know if i wasnt in band i would be EVEN fatter than i already am. I would not have many friends. I would be even lazier. You may not think it but i do practice on my own quite a bit. It is one thing im not that lazy at for once in my life lol.
You're American, you're supposed to be fat and tired.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord