Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Cry What is your favorite...
Posted 2004-11-03, 10:40 PM
What is your guys' favorite skill? Of all the characters what is your single most favorite skill? Personally I like teleport just because its fun, but its not my favorite. I would probably have to say smite, but im not all together sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
s7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweens7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

s7oLi

Posted 2004-11-03, 10:46 PM in reply to s7oLi's post "What is your favorite..."
Amp dmg. My v/t is my main dueler, and his lacerators amp is secks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-04, 06:15 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Amp dmg. My v/t is my main dueler, and..."
Favorite skill, probably oak sage, because no matter what, there is no downside to it.
It's a meat shield/life booster/party friendly and best of all its recastable.

Oak sage for the win
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-11-04, 08:31 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Favorite skill, probably oak sage,..."
hmm that was a tuffy.. but i mastered the druid so im gonna have to say Oak Sage also..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-11-04, 05:56 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "hmm that was a tuffy.. but i mastered..."
its bot my fav. but i liked foh, it was fun watching people try and out run it once you cast it, lol run lil bunny, run...hahaha, my favorite skill would prolly have to be some sort of defence, like holy shield, bone armor, or mana shield, something along those lines, big time life savers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FF-Take Me Out is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFF-Take Me Out is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FF-Take Me Out

Posted 2004-11-05, 07:34 AM in reply to FF-Take Me Out's post starting "its bot my fav. but i liked foh, it was..."
Holy Freeze. Great for HC, great for PvM, great for PvP but everyone will hate you more than usual. The first two reasons are why I like it and its a cool looking aura, no pun intended.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-11-05, 07:21 PM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "Holy Freeze. Great for HC, great for..."
Bhammers>all! ~_~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-11-05, 08:41 PM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "Bhammers>all! ~_~"
I would have to say blaze. I think it just looks cool because you basically set yourself on fire.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-11-06, 07:51 PM in reply to s7oLi's post "What is your favorite..."
Chain Lightning, but its damgae sucks the big one.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe