Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Have you ever lied to gain an advantage in dueling?
Posted 2005-03-29, 11:20 PM
Just curious, because it seems to be happening a lot to me. I bring VanBasroil (my v/T) in after some shithead pisses me off. And he says hell own me 1v1 gm. We duel, and he ends up having to run to akara. I asked him y so bm and he says 160 shield isnt bm. 1 item only. I, of course, don't believe him. Basroil has 8,300 dmg foh EZ. NO barb has ever taken that many hits GM. I load up C3PO and what do you know. The fuck has tgods + a 160 res monarch on rofl. He raises his max lite res by 10, bringing it to 85%. He sorbs 20 dmg of it. And on top of that cancels out my conviction. ROFL. I went and got Schayde but he had s/e :-\.

Have you ever lied to make yourelf seem better? Has anyone ever done this to you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-29, 11:57 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Have you ever lied to gain an advantage..."
There was this Jabazon (actually a hybrid) who said he could kill any zealot with just Jab, so we went at it. When his life is down to 1/4, he ran and switch to the Buriza... only he switches too fast (it would have been better if he ran, and then switch, so he would have a chance to block)... and I charged and killed him.

He actually said I was cheating because I used Charge... and mentioned nothing about him switching to the cannon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2005-03-30, 06:32 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Have you ever lied to gain an advantage..."
i have been lie to many times for example some people get a barbs bo and tell me that it is thiers from thier cta, but when the barb in the game leave i own them EZ
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-03-30, 07:04 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "i have been lie to many times for..."
tidus2005 said:
i have been lie to many times for example some people get a barbs bo and tell me that it is thiers from thier cta, but when the barb in the game leave i own them EZ
You should be able to tell their lieing. Cta doesn't allow you to use shout....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
god hates you is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengod hates you is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

god hates you

Posted 2005-03-30, 08:03 AM in reply to god hates you's post starting "You should be able to tell their..."
Usually when you are being attacked, looking at how many prebuffs they have is your least priority. I dont have any chars that rely on def anyway

Btw, welcome to the boards.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-30, 02:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Usually when you are being attacked,..."
I sometime pretend I'm a nub and then own them just to piss them off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2005-03-31, 05:46 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "I sometime pretend I'm a nub and then..."
i pretend to be a really weak hammerdin, then wail on them with zeal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
god hates you is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengod hates you is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

god hates you

Posted 2005-04-01, 07:07 AM in reply to god hates you's post starting "i pretend to be a really weak..."
i tell people i use 08 valk when i actually use 09 valk omg lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2005-04-01, 07:08 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "i tell people i use 08 valk when i..."
well shit you are noobiez_pride arent you darkxsavior. lol i could not remember who you were.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-04-01, 02:11 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "There was this Jabazon (actually a..."
Senesia... wtf are you doing here?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2005-04-01, 07:32 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Senesia... wtf are you doing here?"
Senesia shows up in random places, lurking in the shadows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tidus2005