Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

New Halo 2 map pack
Posted 2005-07-06, 10:04 PM
so i hear theres a new map pack for 12 bucks? is it worth it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2005-07-07, 08:48 AM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post "New Halo 2 map pack"
Um, care to specify the game this supposed map pack is for? Or is this just spam?
Edit: 
Fixed thread title

Last edited by WetWired; 2005-07-07 at 12:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-07-07, 09:04 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Um, care to specify the game this..."
I think he is referring to Halo... and if you are into the game... then yes it is definately worth it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-07-07, 09:07 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Um, care to specify the game this..."
Referring to the new Halo2 map pack that was released. And if you just want to play matchmaking, why bother paying now? The maps wont be in team slayer, rumble, skirmish or anything like that. You'll only get to use them in custom games and the preview playlists.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-08, 06:13 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Referring to the new Halo2 map pack..."
i love the new maps, but of course there are glitches found already

lifes a bitch and then we die, so i say lets all get high
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thadeous-time

Posted 2005-07-08, 11:37 AM in reply to thadeous-time's post starting "i love the new maps, but of course..."
The glitches will be fixed with time when they add them to the normal playlists. It's cool to have friends over who are fans of the game and let them play the new maps and such. However, if you play online as I do, I'd just wait until they come out for free because the Team Preview playlists online usually blow and it's not really worth buying them just to play on that list.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-07-09, 12:31 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "The glitches will be fixed with time..."
sorry i didnt specify halo 2 my bad fellas...

but yeah a few of my friends said it was sweet but it will be free after august 30
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2005-07-09, 07:10 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post starting "sorry i didnt specify halo 2 my bad..."
Yeah, I'm definately going to wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2005-07-11, 05:19 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Yeah, I'm definately going to wait."
Me too. Now that Turf and Sactuary are free, I am happy. I can wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-07-11, 05:48 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Me too. Now that Turf and Sactuary are..."
Yes, i've waited for all the other ones so far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13