Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Christmas Gifts?
Posted 2005-11-21, 07:26 PM
So here's my seemingly annual, "What would/are you ask(ing) for for Christmas?" thread.

So far, I'm looking at getting a Logitech G7 mouse, 2 wireless usp 2.0 controllers (for playing ROMs), and seasons 1-3 of Red vs Blue. Anybody got any awesome suggestions of things to ask for?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-11-21, 07:29 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Christmas Gifts?"
Medieval Bob said:
Anybody got any awesome suggestions of things to ask for?

Jessica Simpson, but to bad for you, I already wrote a letter to Santa asking for her, you're to late biotch!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-11-21, 07:45 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Christmas Gifts?"
I just want my girlfriend. Squee!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-11-21, 07:52 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I just want my girlfriend. Squee!"
Family Guy Volume 3

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-21, 08:08 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Christmas Gifts?"
Ehrm...pretty much just toe socks and knit turtlenecks. My dad may buy me another dragon figurine. I'm buying him Burnout 3 and making my neice and sister scarves.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-11-21, 10:16 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Ehrm...pretty much just toe socks and..."
xbox 360 and alcohol money- also i would ask for kelly monico cause i am in love with that chick- the way she dances sets me on FIRE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-21, 10:38 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "xbox 360 and alcohol money- also i..."
i r getting...

Either 2x Hitachi Deskstar T7K250 hard drives, or a T7K250 and a WD Raptor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-11-21, 10:50 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "i r getting... Either 2x Hitachi..."
I'm getting Xbox 360, a new 56 degree sand wedge, and hopefully every season of Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-11-22, 02:18 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Christmas Gifts?"
Hellsing box set.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-11-22, 05:08 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hellsing box set."
You mean the upcoming OVAs, or the old 13 episode anime series?

Because the series is mostly garbage. The OVAs will kick ungodly amounts of ass though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-11-22, 06:47 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "You mean the upcoming OVAs, or the old..."
Sirius Satelite Boombox, sunglasses, work clothes, and black dress shoes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-11-22, 06:37 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Christmas Gifts?"
I'm asking for a DeWalt cordless drill + bits set. And maybe a DeWalt circular saw.

Other than that I dunno.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-11-22, 07:06 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "I'm asking for a DeWalt cordless drill..."
I'm getting into motorcycles...So I'll probally be getting a crotch rocket
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-22, 07:40 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "I'm getting into motorcycles...So I'll..."
Eff you people and your damned money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-11-22, 09:46 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Eff you people and your damned money."
Get an XD40 Subcompact, it's tons of fun!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-11-22, 10:43 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You mean the upcoming OVAs, or the old..."
Shrug. I liked the 13 eps :-\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-11-22, 10:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Shrug. I liked the 13 eps :-\"
geez, such expensive gifts. I'll be lucky if I can get 50 bucks from my mom and dad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2005-11-23, 01:27 AM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "geez, such expensive gifts. I'll be..."
As for me personally, this year I talked my dad into replacing my tires for me for Xmas, which will be a couple hundred bucks worth. I night get some new ski gear as well, and most likely a couple DVDs. Not much though, they've been pissed at me all year long.

My middle sister already got her major Xmas present: 2006 Chevy Equinox, black. (Unfortunatly, we're starting to run out of room in the driveway, so I may have to end up emptying the 3rd bay of the garage for one of us to park in.)

As for the youngest, I have no idea what they'll be getting her.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.

Last edited by JRwakebord; 2005-11-23 at 01:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-23, 05:52 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "As for me personally, this year I..."
Wow, a fucking car?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-11-23, 09:34 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "As for me personally, this year I..."
Fucking rich parents.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav