Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Is cereal soup?
Posted 2005-12-15, 08:07 PM
Tonite I was eating a bowl of life and doing my homework, origanally I wanted some soup but I realized that we didnt have any. Right after I realized that we had no soup I got cereal, but soup was still on my mind.
I was looking at my reflection in the window and I was like. "Holy shit, Is cereal soup?"
I mean it is something that you eat thats in a liquid, that would change dramaticly how much soup people all over the world ate if cereal was soup, or is that just a known fact and I was just out of the loop?
Whats the verdict?
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-15, 08:10 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "Is cereal soup?"
I say you stop thinking, it's bad for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-15, 08:13 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I say you stop thinking, it's bad for..."
Youre just angry beacuse you didnt realize that you eat soup for breakfast who the hell eats soup for breakfast? Seems like almost everyone to me.
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-15, 08:18 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Youre just angry beacuse you didnt..."
You got me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-15, 08:26 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You got me."
if i lick semen off the floor is that soup? no its gay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-12-15, 08:29 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "if i lick semen off the floor is that..."
No but if you put it in a bowl with chicken and noodles it would be, but then again tomato soup is dosent have anything in it, so maybe licking semen off the floor is soup, but thats off topic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-15, 08:34 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "No but if you put it in a bowl with..."
soup Audio pronunciation of "soup" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sp)
n.

1. A liquid food prepared from meat, fish, or vegetable stock combined with various other ingredients and often containing solid pieces.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=soup
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-12-15, 08:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "soup Audio pronunciation of "soup" (..."
Well you could always add steak chunks to your frosted flakes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-15, 08:36 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Well you could always add steak chunks..."
Sovereign said:
Well you could always add steak chunks to your frosted flakes.
Milk is not "Meat, fish, or vegetable stock".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-12-15, 08:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Milk is not "Meat, fish, or vegetable..."
Tomato soup is made with milk often.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-12-15, 08:44 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Tomato soup is made with milk often."
GravitonSurge said:
Tomato soup is made with milk often.
Cereal is made out of plants right? Is wheat a vegtable? Oh shit.. I hope Im not making to much of a fool of myself, there is strawberrys and bannas in some cerials to peaches in some too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-15, 09:35 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Cereal is made out of plants right? Is..."
Eating a bowl of life huh?

Kinda makes you want to take a step back and have a little perspective.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-15, 09:52 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Eating a bowl of life huh? Kinda..."
Yea I know life is the shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-15, 10:03 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Cereal is made out of plants right? Is..."
Arkantis said:
Cereal is made out of plants right? Is wheat a vegtable? Oh shit.. I hope Im not making to much of a fool of myself, there is strawberrys and bannas in some cerials to peaches in some too.
Vegetable STOCK. Not vegetables.

"The broth in which meat, fish, bones, or vegetables are simmered for a relatively long period, used as a base in preparing soup, gravy, or sauces."

According to dictionary.com.

So, a soup would have to have stock of some sort and other things in it to be considered soup. Cereal doesn't have any sort of stock in it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-12-15, 10:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Vegetable STOCK. Not vegetables. ..."
lol so basically you just have to wait for the coco crispys to turn the milk nice and chocolatey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-15, 10:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Vegetable STOCK. Not vegetables. ..."
So now witch soups by definition are not soups but are sold as soups?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-15, 10:15 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "So now witch soups by definition are..."
None?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-15, 10:21 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "lol so basically you just have to wait..."
Kaneda said:
lol so basically you just have to wait for the coco crispys to turn the milk nice and chocolatey.
Chocolate+milk doesn't make a stock, you should reread the description. Chocolate doesn't fall under the "Meat, fish, or vegetable" categories.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-12-15, 10:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Chocolate+milk doesn't make a stock,..."
Milk is cows puss so does that count like meat
?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-15, 10:25 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Milk is cows puss so does that count..."
Arkantis said:
Milk is cows puss so does that count like meat
?
Well first of all, milk doesn't just come from cows, and milk and puss are two completely different things. Milk is definately not puss. Milk is a substance produced by the mammory glands of ALL mammals that is very nourishing. Milk is not considered meat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!