Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Saturday night wooooo!
Posted 2006-12-08, 02:16 PM
Tomorrow's saturday! again! WOOO ANIME NIGHT!!!

Trinity Blood...Bleach...Eureka 7...Samurai Champloo...Paranoia Agent

WOOOO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2006-12-08, 02:46 PM in reply to Slyvr's post "Saturday night wooooo!"
Anime night? What, cartoon network?

Blegh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-08, 10:14 PM in reply to Slyvr's post "Saturday night wooooo!"
Looking forward to Bleach!

I cant seem to get hooked on Eureka 7 at all. I let it run in the backround while I browse forums. Samurai Champloo and Paranoia Agents are a big no thx for me. Don't care for them. Trinity Blood is just something I watch if I am bored before bleach.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-09, 06:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Looking forward to Bleach! I cant..."
I've seen every ep of Eureka 7....they're just now getting into some major story kinda stuff or w/e. I liked the first few episdoes of Samurai Champloo but then it kinda got boring...and Trinity Blood is alright...I don't really follow it. Paranoi Agent is.....unique.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2006-12-09, 08:05 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "I've seen every ep of Eureka..."
Oh shit! Today is saturday. This thread reminded me of it XD.

People on the g4 forums are saying that the end to E7 is really nice. Hopefully Eureka and Renton have a Happy End

And week by week I Get less compelled to force myself to watch Trinity Blood.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-09, 10:48 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Oh shit! Today is saturday. This..."
This is because Trinity Blood is in fact quite dry and boring for what it is about. Normally a plot like that would be played with much intense politics or more like Ghost in the Shell but instead they made it all philosophical and shit which makes a dry setting even more dry. Needless to say it really is slow for being hyped the way it is I remember the previews made it seem like a story about a badass Cyborg but in fact I notice it focuses on a character by the name of Father Nightrode or something like that can't remember.

The only appeal this had to me was the mythical creatures beyond that it is a pretty poorly executed anime. Almost forgot to add that the mythical creatures are portrayed quite accuratley to written myth.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-10, 02:18 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "This is because Trinity Blood is in..."
The only thing i like about trinity is that the father guy turns into some sort of super anti-vampire thinger-ma-jinger. He looks pretty sweet but the whole thing is about "god" and shit. Last night it sounded like the show was coming to an end. Everyone agreed to stay on the ship and they're going to attack the main empire or something now. I can't wait ^.^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slyvr

Posted 2006-12-10, 08:57 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "The only thing i like about trinity is..."
Wtf. HOtdog is temp banned!

All able seems to do when he goes into his uber form is stand there and conduct electricity, unlike Alucard, who would rape him six ways till sunday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-12, 07:18 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Wtf. HOtdog is temp banned! All..."
I just like it cause it looks kewlio
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slyvr

Posted 2007-01-03, 09:47 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "I just like it cause it looks kewlio"
Trinity Blood is getting kinda hard to follow. But Bleach and Eureka 7 are cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Basket Case909 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBasket Case909 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Basket Case909

Posted 2007-01-05, 09:01 AM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "I just like it cause it looks kewlio"
Yeah thats what I meant by the "Mythilogical Creatures" part they looked kinda cool, but yeah I am surprised that no one knows about Nightrodes true form since it's a common myth in Europe...it's like no one has heard of Vampires who feed off of other Vampires...
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-01-05, 02:00 PM in reply to Basket Case909's post starting "Trinity Blood is getting kinda hard to..."
I'm starting not to like Trinity at all. Eureka however is ncie. I've started collecting the dvd's.

Anemone > All.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-05, 03:52 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm starting not to like Trinity at..."
Bah, its all about ATHF, robot chicken, and squidbillies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dubby

Posted 2007-01-05, 04:22 PM in reply to Dubby's post starting "Bah, its all about ATHF, robot chicken,..."
ATHF: Ok
Robot Chicke: OK
Squidbillies: GTFO of my thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-06, 06:06 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "ATHF: Ok Robot Chicke: OK..."
LMAO agreed. Squidbillies is retarded. I think most of those kinda cartoons on adult swim are for when you're high, cuz that's the only time they're funny...although, when you're high...everything's funny.
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slyvr

Posted 2007-01-10, 08:02 PM in reply to Dubby's post starting "Bah, its all about ATHF, robot chicken,..."
Dude why the hell would you like Squidbillies? It's right in line with Tom goes to Mayor and Super Milk Chan...the real funny ones that are not anime would be Venture Bros., Stroker and Hoop., and ATHF. I don't really think Robot Chicken is much to laugh over since half of their material has been used over the past few years like a cheap whore...
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2007-01-10, 10:57 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Dude why the hell would you like..."
Uh oh'z. Renji has come after Rukia. Soul Society time ^.^ I've been waiting for this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-12, 07:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Uh oh'z. Renji has come after Rukia. ..."
What's gonna happen? They all goin to the soul society? Nvm, dont' tell me...I'll find out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slyvr

Posted 2007-01-13, 03:50 AM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "What's gonna happen? They all goin to..."
Bunch of awesomeness. I'll just leave it at that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-13, 03:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bunch of awesomeness. I'll just leave..."
OOOOO about 7 more hours! I'm all giddy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slyvr