Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

The Paain!
Posted 2007-02-06, 09:29 AM
Oh! But the space, it is too far!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dubby

Posted 2007-02-06, 09:49 AM in reply to Dubby's post "The Paain!"
Jesus fucking christ.

My fucking eyes... What the fuck do they teach you fucking kids.

FUCK.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2007-02-06, 09:57 AM in reply to Dubby's post "The Paain!"
Eugh... Daihatsu.

If they want easy access doors, then they ought to have the back two opening backwards - ie so that they open in the direction of the back of the car. Which is the opposite way to the front doors.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-02-06, 10:59 AM in reply to Dubby's post "The Paain!"
I'm with Penny on this one: What the fuck?

Those poor, gay lovers can't get to each other through the painfully wide front and back seats. Noooooo!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-02-06, 11:29 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm with Penny on this one: What the..."
*Tear*

Too bad the whole car looks gay.

@ Dubby: Stop clicking Arcade link you noob. You hax.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-02-06, 04:31 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "*Tear* Too bad the whole car looks..."
"@ Dubby: Stop clicking Arcade link you noob. You hax."

S'cuse me? What?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dubby

Posted 2007-02-06, 04:36 PM in reply to Dubby's post starting ""@ Dubby: Stop clicking Arcade link you..."
Dubby said:
"@ Dubby: Stop clicking Arcade link you noob. You hax."

S'cuse me? What?
You can quote people ya know. If you quick reply, check the "Quote message in reply?" box, if you want to just go to advanced reply, click the "reply" tab on someone's post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-02-06, 05:54 PM in reply to Dubby's post starting ""@ Dubby: Stop clicking Arcade link you..."
I meant stop click the "Arcade" link. It's like every other game either you or Xenn have high score. .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-02-06, 09:19 PM in reply to Dubby's post "The Paain!"
Ahaha ugly car ad is written in moonspeak!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-02-07, 07:51 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ahaha ugly car ad is written in..."
all i see is a bunch of question marks am i doing something wrong
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-02-07, 02:14 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "*Tear* Too bad the whole car looks..."
kaos said:
*Tear*

Too bad the whole car looks gay.

@ Dubby: Stop clicking Arcade link you noob. You hax.
Wow can't believe this guy is still alive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2007-02-07, 02:15 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "all i see is a bunch of question marks..."
Mantralord said:
all i see is a bunch of question marks am i doing something wrong
Wow can't believe this guy is still gay.

And an admin....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2007-02-07, 03:13 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Wow can't believe this guy is still..."
Penny_Bags said:
Wow can't believe this guy is still gay.

And an admin....
He's not an admin technically, he's just a Sup Mod, but I won't bother explaining all of the complicated details to you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-02-07, 03:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He's not an admin technically, he's..."
Complicated?

He was making a hack for something or other, and got himself admin status. Simple, no?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-02-07, 03:44 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Complicated? He was making a hack..."
But he is not a true admin, his title just says he is. He has access to the FTP for working on his hack or something, and he "hacked" admin status.

He's not technically an admin, he's a Supreme Mod, he just made it look like he's an admin. If he wanted to, he could do what admins do though, just in a different and probably much more complicated way(modifying stuff in the FTP thingy or whatever.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-02-07, 03:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "But he is not a true admin, his title..."
Can Sup Mods change the descriptions and titles of forums?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-02-07, 04:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Can Sup Mods change the descriptions..."
Mantra could probably change just about anything he wants right now, regardless of his title. He's told WW and/or Chruser that he won't do anything malicious. The "admin" title thing is just a joke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-02-07, 08:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Mantra could probably change just about..."
actually I hacked myself full admin status a long time ago

i won't do anything malicious since i'm a mature and responsible person (ahahhaha) but i do plan on eventually rewriting the entire zelaron forum, perhaps after i finish my AIM client
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-02-08, 12:05 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Can Sup Mods change the descriptions..."
Not to my knowledge although I've never really looked. It's something I'd expect admins only to get acess to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-02-08, 10:19 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "actually I hacked myself full admin..."
An AIM client?

I know someone who has made an Instant Messenger program in VB. We were playing with it yesterday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny