Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Tonight - 6/14/07
Posted 2007-06-14, 01:14 PM
I'll be jumping on Live tonight for multiple hours, drinking multiple beers! I hope some of you fools get on a play some Hizzalo with me!

Probably starting around 6PM EST at latest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-14, 09:10 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Tonight - 6/14/07"
Yep we got on, you drank your beers, and we raped at Hardcore. We pownedizzeled my shillze nizzile
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-14, 11:32 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yep we got on, you drank your beers,..."
God give me an IM you asshats... I don't check this site very often anymore. I could've gotten on. I get on during the afternoons and none of you fags are ever on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2007-06-15, 04:22 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "God give me an IM you asshats... I..."
Well, I usually work until around 6ish, so that's the earliest I can ever get on, and I typically run, go to the gym, and eat dinner before getting on, which puts me around 9ish. Though some nights, like last night, I went right from work to beer and Halo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-24, 12:23 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, I usually work until around 6ish,..."
I was on this evening with Bobby (6/23), but none of you other fools were. GET ONLINE!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-06-24, 07:59 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I was on this evening with Bobby..."
yep we owned in double team
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-24, 02:57 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yep we owned in double team"
Hells yes we did. Anyone getting on tonight? Bobby and I are

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-06-25, 03:50 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Hells yes we did. Anyone getting on..."
It sucks that you arent getting on anymore for a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-25, 07:26 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "It sucks that you arent getting on..."
Why not? We all got on last night, and it was damn fun! I'll be on tonight again for the festivities.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-25, 08:41 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Why not? We all got on last night, and..."
I just got home from vacation. Hit me up when you guys get on and I'll be there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2007-06-25, 09:24 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I just got home from vacation. Hit me..."
Perhaps I'll get on tonight as well, sounds like a lot of people will be on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-25, 10:24 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I just got home from vacation. Hit me..."
I've been IMing you like mad lately and you never get the fuck on!! No more excuses Sue!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-25, 07:22 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Why not? We all got on last night, and..."
Titusfied said:
Why not? We all got on last night, and it was damn fun! I'll be on tonight again for the festivities.
He isnt at his house anymore. His parents were gone but they got back today, so he isnt allowed to play there anytime soon, unless i go up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-25, 08:22 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "He isnt at his house anymore. His..."
Sorry Titusfied, I just got back last night so I spent most of today golfing with buddies and all of that. I got on at 10 when I said I'd be home and you guys were all offline. I tend to stay busy in the evenings and don't get on till 10 or 11 and most of you guys are off by then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2007-06-25, 08:39 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Sorry Titusfied, I just got back last..."
LIES! I was playing until like 1015, then got off. I'm talking to Glory now and he is going to try and get on tomorrow night on BigNDumb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-25, 10:23 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "LIES! I was playing until like 1015,..."
haha I logged on at about 10:15 or so and there were 0 people online on my friends list so I just got right back off. I'll try again tomorrow night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2007-06-26, 07:25 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "haha I logged on at about 10:15 or so..."
What time are you gonna be able to get on tonight if you do try? I'll be on around 7ish again for like 3+ hours, drinking myself into a coma induced sleep. I'm good at doing that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-06-26, 07:58 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What time are you gonna be able to get..."
There's about an 85% chance I'll be on tonight at ~7:15 EST. That extra 15% is because I got Fallout 1 and 2 and I'm sick of getting owned on Halo because I blow ass. I played a rumble pit last night and got like 3 kills and 20 deaths.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-26, 08:20 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There's about an 85% chance I'll be on..."
I'm not really sure what I'm getting into tonight, so far nothing. So if I can I will hop on a bit earlier than 10 this time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2007-06-26, 09:26 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I'm not really sure what I'm getting..."
You're too cool for me anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied