Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Would you hit it?
Posted 2008-03-17, 08:25 AM
Basically, there was this Govenor named Elliot Spitzer of New York.

He got some wood, and wanted to chop it down, found an expensive hooker, and went to town.

Now, with pictures floating around and her being identified, the question is, would you beat?

..I mean, personally, she is pretty hot in a trashy way.

Would you hit it?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-17, 08:26 AM in reply to D3V's post "Would you hit it?"
If I wouldn't get a VD, then yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-17, 08:34 AM in reply to D3V's post "Would you hit it?"
450 times yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-17, 08:39 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "If I wouldn't get a VD, then yes."
Good point I wasn't even thinking about that, i'd probably double-condom it myself.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-17, 08:42 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Good point I wasn't even thinking about..."
Double condoming reduces effectiveness... just in case any wild young rapscallions are reading this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2008-03-17, 11:21 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Double condoming reduces..."
Plus tearing can occur.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-17, 11:56 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Plus tearing can occur."
Here are a few more pictures of her...

What a hoe, the more I see her the less attractive she becomes to me, though i'd still hit it. Hah!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-17, 02:20 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Here are a few more pictures of her......"
Yes...but I'd have to punch her in the face afterward.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-17, 03:46 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Yes...but I'd have to punch her in the..."
i wouldn't hit that
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-18, 07:13 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i wouldn't hit that"
Last night at the gym TV #7 had like E! News on it or something, and they were talking about this chick how she claims to have a hard upbringing, and when they interviewed her old neighbors etc, she said her upbrining was to the highest standard, they showed her old house (parent's house) which was a fucking mansion.

So basically, she's just a talentless whore. What a dumb bitch with some ugly ass titties, she needs to get a refund, but I guess i'd still hit it.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-18, 08:36 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Last night at the gym TV #7 had like E!..."
I bet she likes it better in the ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-18, 08:37 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I bet she likes it better in the ass."
Goes in clean comes out green

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-18, 08:38 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Goes in clean comes out green"
I think Gov. Spitzer should get tested for STDs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-18, 10:59 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I think Gov. Spitzer should get tested..."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44922 :-/

Edit, and yes, hell yes I would hit it. If she always looked like this

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2008-03-18 at 11:01 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-18, 11:04 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
Yeah I'd hit it over and over and over...

And this still stands:

I said:
I think this is a lesson to all wives who are worried about their man cheating: If you had an active sex life with him in the first place, he wouldn't feel the need to get it from somewhere else. Pretty simple concept if you ask me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-18, 02:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah I'd hit it over and over and..."
I don't think I would, she seems like the Pandora's box of STDs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-20, 07:15 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I don't think I would, she seems like..."
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=093_1205944812

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-21, 07:33 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=093_12059..."
Ahaha, I wouldn't pay for that either.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-21, 07:47 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ahaha, I wouldn't pay for that either."
im a homosexual why are you asking me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-03-21, 08:14 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "im a homosexual why are you asking me"
because my penus has lost it's edge!!!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V