Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Arrow Drinking Games?
Posted 2008-03-20, 07:50 AM
Well this weekend we're having a nice little get-together and on the list is:

-Bud light (fucking redneck buddy wants it)
-Parrott Bay (not sure size/flavor)
-Bacardi Gold (my request, with dr pepper/coke)
-Smirnoff Watermelon/Green apple (girlfriends of 3 of us requesting)

there was one more, but this is only between like 7-8 people so we're gonna be trashed..

Anyways, I'm starting this thread to request some good drinking games, that aren't too complicated but are fun and pass the time by fast. The only real games I've ever played is:

-Beer pong ( )
-Waterfall
-Asshole (card game)

So basically, anything else would be new to me, let me know if you've got any suggestions.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-20, 09:15 AM in reply to D3V's post "Drinking Games?"
Resident alcoholic here,

Parrots Bay is pretty good. I've only had coconut and pineapple, but never needed a chaser with either of them. Bacardi Gold will get you fucked up. Have fun with that one.

As far as drinking games go, you've already listed beer pong (the best drinking game ever) but here's one you may not have heard of.

FLIPPY CUP

Get a table and line up two teams on opposite sides of the table. Can consist of 3-6 people or however many you want. You each get a cup (a plastic solo cup), fill it 1/4 or halfway full of beer depending on how much you can handle.

Now decide which end of the line goes first. You chug your beer, then place the cup on the edge of the table right in front of you top-side up (the end you drink out of). The object of the game is to flip the cup so it lands right-side up, which includes the bottom or the top. Once the first person has successfully flipped their cup so it lands perfectly on the table, the next person on your team goes and does the same thing. You can't start drinking your beer until the person in front of you successfully flips their cup. The team that is done first wins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-20, 09:26 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Resident alcoholic here, Parrots..."
You the man! I've never even heard of that shit, and upon further investigation...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N5EurBx4g1w

I decided to hit up youtube via search drinking games

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oEFJKsXBNwU

And holy shit, look at this.

And a few wikipedia listing of Drinking games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_game#Card_games

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-20, 09:33 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "You the man! I've never even heard of..."
Yep, that's flippy cup. Although, we flip the cup the other way but it's all the same thing. Girls love that game, as they're generally better at that than they are at beer pong. We normally do girls vs. guys. It gets pretty intense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-20, 10:11 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yep, that's flippy cup. Although, we..."
That's sick man, i'm excited.

(all of this ties into my getting primed for my 21st birthday .. july 12th, so that I don't look like a total fool)

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V