Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

End of School Year GPA.
Posted 2008-05-21, 11:12 AM
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2008-05-21, 11:57 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "End of School Year GPA."
Hell yeah good job, that's a lot of information to cram into your head, isn't it?..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-21, 12:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hell yeah good job, that's a lot of..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2008-05-21, 12:08 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Good luck with that application, it sucks after all that work you still have to be "accepted" .. yah know?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-21, 12:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Good luck with that application, it..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2008-05-21, 12:46 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
I wouldn't worry about it 3.5 is plenty sufficient. It's just a matter of time now.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-05-21, 12:59 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Have fun cleaning asses, blood, and vomit as a CNA.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-21, 02:43 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Have fun cleaning asses, blood, and..."
3.7 at the moment math/genetics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-05-21, 02:45 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "3.7 at the moment math/genetics."
I have a lot less challenging of curriculum, but I had a 3.8 last semester (got shafted out of my 4.0 yet again.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-21, 02:46 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I have a lot less challenging of..."
i graduated with 2.1 gpa and the government is paying my college for free

take that assholes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-05-21, 02:49 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "i graduated with 2.1 gpa and the..."
That's nice. I hope that work ethic serves you well after you graduate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-21, 03:12 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That's nice. I hope that work ethic..."
work ethics are just products of religion and capitalism, the smartest people put their brains to work on how to do the least amount of work with the biggest payouts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-05-21, 03:23 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "work ethics are just products of..."
Your big payoff is a 2.1 gpa? Good job, genius.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-21, 03:33 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Your big payoff is a 2.1 gpa? Good..."
it's irrelevant because your taxes pay for my college, and there's nothing you can do about it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2008-05-21, 04:02 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "it's irrelevant because your taxes pay..."
No, it's okay. A lot of retards get free school because they're poor or a minority. I've come to terms with that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-21, 04:10 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "No, it's okay. A lot of retards get..."
not poor, and being a minority doesn't make me inferior to you. actually i scored high on their little intelligence tests so they gave me a scholarship

my gpa in college right now is like 3.8, i just thought high school was worthless

regardless, no matter how many zingers you make on the internet, i still get free school. and you pay for it!

go ahead, post another reply. it wont change that fraction of your paycheck that i get. in fact, i hope it goes up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2008-05-21, 04:37 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "not poor, and being a minority doesn't..."
Suffice to say, I get all federal withholdings back and statewithholdings being a student. The only thing you COULD get is social security, but seeing as you're not collecting it then I'm not directly or indirectly paying for shit related to you. So your "zinger" has little to no effect. And I didn't say being a minority made you inferior to me, but it makes financial aid quite a bit more accessible depending on which minority you represent .

Any scholarships you're getting aren't even related to taxes my parents are paying. They're most likely part of the reason why the great state of Florida is in so much debt. Hopefully they'll cut little leeches like you off the teet when they try to balance that budget .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-21, 04:59 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Suffice to say, I get all federal..."
About 3.7 and maybe closer to 3 at the end of this year.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-21, 05:26 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Suffice to say, I get all federal..."
either way i'm leeching off SOMEONE, so whatever i'm happy

and yes i know you were implying that being a minority makes me inferior to you...i mean this is the internet, you think it could be any other way?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2008-05-21, 06:24 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "either way i'm leeching off SOMEONE, so..."
Whatever helps you feel victimized at night :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood