Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Enneagram Personality Test
Posted 2009-10-13, 09:28 PM
Take the test here but don't read the shitty results.. instead, remember your number, go to this website and click on your number.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-10-13, 09:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Enneagram Personality Test"
Bah. Here. http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/TypeFive.asp
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-10-14, 08:59 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Bah. Here...."
Took mine..

Quote:
You are most likely a type 7 (the Enthusiast) with 8 wing
http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/TypeSeven.asp

Quote:
Type Seven in Brief
Sevens are extroverted, optimistic, versatile, and spontaneous. Playful, high-spirited, and practical, they can also misapply their many talents, becoming over- extended, scattered, and undisciplined. They constantly seek new and exciting experiences, but can become distracted and exhausted by staying on the go. They typically have problems with impatience and impulsiveness. At their Best: they focus their talents on worthwhile goals, becoming appreciative, joyous, and satisfied.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-14, 05:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Took mine.. ..."
type 8 7 wing

Eights are self-confident, strong, and assertive. Protective, resourceful, straight-talking, and decisive, but can also be ego-centric and domineering. Eights feel they must control their environment, especially people, sometimes becoming confrontational and intimidating. Eights typically have problems with their tempers and with allowing themselves to be vulnerable. At their Best: self- mastering, they use their strength to improve others' lives, becoming heroic, magnanimous, and inspiring
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run

Last edited by jamer123; 2009-10-14 at 05:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-10-14, 05:19 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Enneagram Personality Test"
5 with a 4 wing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
skeptiskt enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzskeptiskt enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

skeptiskt

Posted 2009-10-14, 06:42 PM in reply to skeptiskt's post starting "5 with a 4 wing."
High five for the fives.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-10-14, 07:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "High five for the fives."
Yeah we did this in high school; I was a 5.

Last edited by Xenn; 2009-10-19 at 06:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2009-10-14, 09:12 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Enneagram Personality Test"
Type Three, Wing Four.

Quote:
Threes are self-assured, attractive, and charming. Ambitious, competent, and energetic, they can also be status-conscious and highly driven for advancement. They are diplomatic and poised, but can also be overly concerned with their image and what others think of them. They typically have problems with workaholism and competitiveness. At their Best: self-accepting, authentic, everything they seem to be—role models who inspire others.

Basic Fear: Of being worthless
Basic Desire: To feel valuable and worthwhile
Enneagram Three with a Two-Wing: "The Charmer"
Enneagram Three with a Four-Wing: "The Professional"
Key Motivations: Want to be affirmed, to distinguish themselves from others, to have attention, to be admired, and to impress others.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-14, 09:47 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Type Three, Wing Four."
Type 7 wing 6.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-10-15, 01:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Enneagram Personality Test"
Type 5, Wing 2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-10-15, 01:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Type 7 wing 6."
I figured as much. These personality tests are fun!

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-15, 03:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I figured as much. These personality..."
On the site where I recommended you guys read about your personality types it also tells you what famous people have that same personality. Who's your favorite?

Mine is Timothy Leary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-10-15, 05:49 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "On the site where I recommended you..."
Bill Clinton.
Obama.
Oprah.
O.J. Simpson.
George Washinton.

I guess it was a good idea when I decided to try and become president.

Oh, slap in Tom Cruise too... I guess paired with O.J., that makes me, not only President, but also nuts.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2009-10-15 at 08:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-15, 06:47 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "On the site where I recommended you..."
David Lynch or Van Gogh

I appreciate the implication.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-10-16, 07:20 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Took mine.. ..."
John F. Kennedy
Benjamin Franklin
Leonardo DiCaprio
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Steven Spielberg
Robin Williams
Jim Carey
Mike Myers
Lary King

Just to name a few. They aren't that bad either.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-16, 10:34 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "John F. Kennedy Benjamin Franklin..."
I just took that test.

Type 3, Wing 2

Eh, not horrible results. But just by reading the description I think you'll agree that the test matched me correctly.

------------
"...Oprah Winfrey...Michael Jordan...O.J. Simpson, Barack Obama..."

Yay, I can become black! Oh wait...

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-10-16, 07:59 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I just took that test. Type 3, Wing..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
I just took that test.

Type 3, Wing 2

Eh, not horrible results. But just by reading the description I think you'll agree that the test matched me correctly.

------------
"...Oprah Winfrey...Michael Jordan...O.J. Simpson, Barack Obama..."

Yay, I can become black! Oh wait...
Bah!! And I went around feeling unique! I'll see you election day, prick!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-17, 07:35 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Bah!! And I went around feeling unique!..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Bah!! And I went around feeling unique! I'll see you election day, prick!!

You chose wing four. Therefore we are different, and you are, 'unique,' as you say.

About threes...
Taken from the article said:
They are usually well regarded and popular among their peers, the type of person who is frequently voted “class president" or “home coming queen” because people feel they want to be associated with this kind of person who acts as a stand-in for them.

This is complete bullshit. I realize it's a general-aimed statement. However, this is just outright bullshit. The people who were class president and home coming shit are the ones who usually end up not doing as well in life. Just putting some realism into this shaky and unrealistic statement.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-10-18, 10:22 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "You chose wing four. Therefore we are..."
As Vice President, I have to say, they don't even do good as president, either.
I'm probably the only member of the 11th grade government that shows up...
The teacher even said she'd be writing a note to try and get me title of President...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-19, 09:39 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Enneagram Personality Test"
Type Nine, One Wing.

Quote:
Type Nine in Brief
Nines are accepting, trusting, and stable. They are usually creative, optimistic, and supportive, but can also be too willing to go along with others to keep the peace. They want everything to go smoothly and be without conflict, but they can also tend to be complacent, simplifying problems and minimizing anything upsetting. They typically have problems with inertia and stubbornness. At their Best: indomitable and all-embracing, they are able to bring people together and heal conflicts.

Basic Fear: Of loss and separation
Basic Desire: To have inner stability "peace of mind"
Enneagram Nine with a One-Wing: "The Dreamer"

Also like:

Abraham Lincoln, Joseph Campbell, Carl Jung, Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Grace, Walter Cronkite, George Lucas, Walt Disney, John Kennedy, Jr., Sophia Loren, Geena Davis, Lisa Kudrow, Kevin Costner, Keanu Reeves, Woody Harrelson, Ron Howard, Matthew Broderick, Ringo Starr, Whoopi Goldberg, Janet Jackson, Nancy Kerrigan, Jim Hensen, Marc Chagall, Norman Rockwell, "Edith Bunker" (Archie Bunker), and "Marge Simpson" (The Simpsons).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer