Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

Liquidation Sale through Paypal
Posted 2002-02-11, 08:22 PM
TRADING ALL OF MY ITEMS VERY CHEAP ON PAYPAL!!!

20 or so SOJS
GF
WF
Eaglehorn
1.08 Gaze
2 Corruption Grip's
Bugged Orb
3X 40/15 Griswald's Heart (120ED/45IAS ARMOR)

SO MUCH MORE...JUST GIMME A SHOUT HERE OR ON AIM.

Ans--

[Edit: Selling the whole thing with 4 accounts for 50 bucks straight up. Includes about 5 70+ chars most decked out. I will show you all the items if you would like.]
[img]www.zelaron.com/pr0n/answer.jpg[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
answer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanswer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

answer763

Exclamation
Posted 2002-02-11, 08:41 PM in reply to answer763's post "Liquidation Sale through Paypal"
[Adding: 50% Travs, Fury Balrog Blade, Isted Shako, Isted Oculus, +2 Baba/Zon 48MF Ammy, IK Armor, Tal's Armor, Cranium Basher, Lightsabre, Baranar's Star + more and more and more.]
[img]www.zelaron.com/pr0n/answer.jpg[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
answer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanswer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

answer763

Posted 2002-02-11, 08:48 PM in reply to answer763's post "Liquidation Sale through Paypal"
d2 is almost dead trading wise...gl selling any of that.
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-02-12, 02:22 AM in reply to answer763's post "Liquidation Sale through Paypal"
I'm still having customers that are buying sojs for $0.33 each.
Not too bad, I think.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-12, 08:41 AM in reply to answer763's post "Liquidation Sale through Paypal"
ROFL that is soo sad $.33 each?
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-02-14, 10:02 PM in reply to answer763's post "Liquidation Sale through Paypal"
OHH MY TOE I made 140 bucks just the other night selling sojs 2$ each so sympathy to you if you can only get .33
weed is feed for those in need
but dont breed when on weed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eyeq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneyeq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eyeq

Posted 2002-02-14, 10:09 PM in reply to answer763's post "Liquidation Sale through Paypal"
Quote:
Originally posted by eyeq
OHH MY TOE I made 140 bucks
OMFG...ROFL...that is FUNNY shit oh my toe ahahaha!!!
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Killah

Posted 2002-02-14, 10:18 PM in reply to answer763's post "Liquidation Sale through Paypal"
Quote:
Originally posted by Killah

OMFG...ROFL...that is FUNNY shit oh my toe ahahaha!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge

Decaf, Killah. Decaf.
Last time it was a joke.

Now I'm not so sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-03-02, 01:20 PM in reply to answer763's post "Liquidation Sale through Paypal"
ppl have almost eveything they want ( dupe )
the d2 economy is now fucked up
damm! and i was on the way to selling some stuff
now im too late
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-03-02, 01:22 PM in reply to answer763's post "Liquidation Sale through Paypal"
Quote:
Originally posted by answer763
TRADING ALL OF MY ITEMS VERY CHEAP ON PAYPAL!!!

20 or so SOJS
GF
WF
Eaglehorn
1.08 Gaze
2 Corruption Grip's
Bugged Orb
3X 40/15 Griswald's Heart (120ED/45IAS ARMOR)

SO MUCH MORE...JUST GIMME A SHOUT HERE OR ON AIM.

Ans--

[Edit: Selling the whole thing with 4 accounts for 50 bucks straight up. Includes about 5 70+ chars most decked out. I will show you all the items if you would like.]
how much you want 4 all stuff including the second post
not dupes i hope
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-03-07, 12:14 PM in reply to answer763's post "Liquidation Sale through Paypal"
Mr.lee do you play on Europe?
I saw you put sweden on your description.
I live in Sweden and if you want to buy items
or packages with sojs acc and items I have everything
in the game including ith-items and more sojs than you ever need.
Name all items you want and how many sojs you want and what you think is a fair price.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pro100bar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpro100bar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pro100bar

Posted 2002-04-05, 03:35 PM in reply to answer763's post "Liquidation Sale through Paypal"
Selling bits of information that dosnt even blong to you in the first place is STUPID from my point of view

4:19 Got A Minute?
:eatmouse:
When you get excited does your left arm go all tingly?

:cheat:

:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FrEaK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFrEaK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FrEaK

Posted 2002-04-05, 05:14 PM in reply to answer763's post "Liquidation Sale through Paypal"
i sold accounts for 300$ each.. (704sojs) good?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
d2boy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweend2boy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

d2boy

Posted 2002-04-05, 11:26 PM in reply to answer763's post "Liquidation Sale through Paypal"
nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin