View Poll Results: diabloii patch
I'll quit this motha fuckin game if they nerf it 2 5.71%
im gay and i want all iths dupes and bugged to get deleted 5 14.29%
i dont care what happens ill own everyone anyway 12 34.29%
fuck this poll go to hell Adrenachrome 16 45.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Post The 1.10 Nerf Patch
Posted 2002-10-20, 11:58 PM
all this bullshit these people keep saying 1.10 will do to the game is n00bish yea
wipe the realm omg how lame that would be
fix eth bug? omg NO
do you realize how pityful duels will be after this?
pally vs pally would take 10 mins not to mention you will run outta mana cuz you cant hit the other pala

i dont believe a word of this bullshit ive heard it ALL before
and the only changes ive seen are minor item stats and cube recipe changes since 1.04 char skills have hardly been touched

"it would be cool to start from nothing" NO
wtf kinda shit is that gee that would be fun

anyway my point is it seems like most people that want these gay ass things to happen are jealous n00bs who cant get their hands on elite items

no challenge you say? i got your challenge on useast anytime

sure its no challenge but only if you dont know how to duel
if you think a zon with ith and shaft is dueling i got one word for you n()()b

build yourself a godly melee pvp char and you will have some fun

im usually on useast after 6 pm

pm me here if you want to join a REAL pvp game ill let you know where we will be

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-21, 12:34 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "The 1.10 Nerf Patch"
Choice #3 Sounds Good To Me

Second Voter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rating

Posted 2002-10-21, 01:10 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "The 1.10 Nerf Patch"
lol all the options seem to have been typed by a CS hax0r
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-21, 03:00 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "The 1.10 Nerf Patch"
if they reset and nerf everything ill quit the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-10-21, 09:07 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "The 1.10 Nerf Patch"
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-22, 03:10 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "The 1.10 Nerf Patch"
I,ll believe theres a freekin patch when I see it, "Nerfing" pierce on guided arrow is just going to make a zon take an extra couple seconds to get the kill, damn zons are already overpowered in pvm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-10-22, 04:06 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "The 1.10 Nerf Patch"
All dupes should fucking die....

thats basically it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-10-22, 08:53 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "The 1.10 Nerf Patch"
Ya I think if all the dupes dissapeared, I'd be happy with iths. So many are dupes, the ones that still exist would be worth what they should be. Also, soj value would rise cuz everyone would lose theirs. Medium to lower level items would be traded also because only high range items would be worthy of sojs.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-10-22, 09:58 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "The 1.10 Nerf Patch"
all i want is to start over... let everyone start as equals and blizz should add a scan that scans ur comp every game u join and anything related to accessing d2, or helping it in any way possible to dupe or any kinda shit u will get banned, permanentlly
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-22, 11:10 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "The 1.10 Nerf Patch"
i would very much NOT like to start over it took long enough to get the godly chars i got now fuck starting over ill go to AA with Sum

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-23, 01:03 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "The 1.10 Nerf Patch"
yeah what u said is partly true, but EVERYONE will start over, so if ur a smart player u can still be the best. I want to start over, to be happy when i find a string...
You want a piece of me?
Come and get it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
buggy_ro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbuggy_ro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

buggy_ro

Posted 2002-10-23, 03:12 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "The 1.10 Nerf Patch"
fuck all that

ill wing the d2 cds out my car window at people who cut me off!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-27, 04:31 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "The 1.10 Nerf Patch"
LOL i wont quit it, but ill be so pissed im sure that barely NO ONE will play d2..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-10-27, 05:22 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "The 1.10 Nerf Patch"
i really wouldnt care, you play the game for a purpose, entertainment, and finding new shit is better then letting your pindabot run all night getting you shit you dont really need and all it does is just adds up...
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-27, 09:23 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "The 1.10 Nerf Patch"
very true.. its more fun when u actually find the item. and whasts the point of buying a game if u arent going to play, and let your bot play for you... pointless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SeXyLoBsTeR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSeXyLoBsTeR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SeXyLoBsTeR

Posted 2002-10-28, 02:26 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "The 1.10 Nerf Patch"
Blizz never fixes what needs fixing, so I doubt you'll see anything go the way you want it. The only thing I care about seeing in the new patch is something that restricts the kinds of characters that join games...I'm sick of dueling against sorcs and zons when you put up a barb only duel or something like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-10-28, 05:28 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "The 1.10 Nerf Patch"
bliz is gay... always have been... and always will... how ever ppl always get addicted by their games
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin